British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

start line technology??

haha no, it was plain as day on the tv footage lol

Still think Bv track man cost them more than Graham Flint.

• Like 2

To take points off of someone for not wearing goggles is ridiculous anyway, their have been plenty of riders who take them off after a lap anyway. The best team won over two legs.

So What yout saying it's ok to break the rules,if so why have a rule book ?

Did Poole win it or did the ref win it for Poole in the first leg.

congratulations to poole, best team over the season - seems fitting the team finishing top wins the play offs.

if only belle vue had in 2005.

the difference to me (apart from the huge points swing between the reserves) was poole had more riders who on the night(s) you fancied to win races, belle vue had zagar cook and nicholls in the home leg and probably just cook and nicholls tonight.

very proud of the aces tonight tho.

just regarding the goggles business, I would imagine most right minded fans would rather win a title on the track than via appeals etc but that said I have definitely seen teams' scores adjusted long after a meeting for all sorts of reasons so why didn't the scb act, even if was just to fine newman without a change to the scores?

Perhaps Poole should send a winners medal to Graham Flint :rofl:

haha no, it was plain as day on the tv footage lol
Still think Bv track man cost them more than Graham Flint.

Did Meredith have a hand in the track prep ? I though it was the Skyman ?

• Like 1

How stupid are most of these pathetic Poole haters belle veiws 5 1 in heat 15 was down to Poole already in party mode and not wanting to get injured in a meaningless race (like Darcy unfortunately did ) . do you really think magic would not of beat at least one of them if needed !! now can we just congratulate both teams on a

Great final instead of destroying speedways reputation

Congratulations to Poole, worthy Champions.

The Aces showed tremendous fighting spirit in both legs and I suspect surprised many, including Poole, by keeping the overall score so close. Our 1-5 easily outscored their Poole counterparts. The future is looking bright as we prepare to move into the new stadium.

Well done to all of the riders involved in two excellent meetings. A particular well done to Cookie who showed his true ability. Many just look at his age and still don't appreciate that his progress has been dramatic when you realise he has only been riding for 6/7 years. Far less than many EL Draft Riders. If the points limit stays the same we can track the same 1-5 next year.

• Like 5

Congratulations to Poole, worthy Champions.

The Aces showed tremendous fighting spirit in both legs and I suspect surprised many, including Poole, by keeping the overall score so close. Our 1-5 easily outscored their Poole counterparts. The future is looking bright as we prepare to move into the new stadium.

Well done to all of the riders involved in two excellent meetings. A particular well done to Cookie who showed his true ability. Many just look at his age and still don't appreciate that his progress has been dramatic when you realise he has only been riding for 6/7 years. Far less than many EL Draft Riders. If the points limit stays the same we can track the same 1-5 next year.

john Louis started at 28 and look what he achieved!...hope cookie kicks prem into touch, and he may also be the missing link gb needs

And I would have every one of them back 😊

Edited by Ace no.5

Typical... very little congratulating Poole on a well earned title and instead being arseholes over a pair of goggles.

Well done Poole and well done to Belle Vue.

If it was down to playing by the rules and fair sportsmanship then Poole wouldn't be champions at heat 15

So Poole won by a rider breaking the rules and illegally gaining 2 points over the opposition and then win the championship by 2 points they illegally got, so how do Poole expect neutrals to congratulate them let alone belle vue fans who were robbed a run off.

Perhaps Poole should send a winners medal to Graham Flint :rofl:

Did Meredith have a hand in the track prep ? I though it was the Skyman ?

Ronnie Russell.

I'm expecting a Poole win closer to 60 than 50.

How silly you must feel... There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance. It's lucky the Poole riders weren't thinking like that tonight or BV would have won it comfortably. Edited by Ace no.5