British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

Its a shame that gogglegate is overshadowing the final. The SCB are truly incompetent, a decision should've been made before last night but now it will be swept under the carpet.

No it's not - and only a few on here keep mentioning it! Poole are champions - you just better get used to it!

• Like 3

Oh, so Poole won the league.

I couldn't even be bothered to sit indoors watching it if I'm honest as I'm so disenchanted with this pathetic sport - the pub, and spending some quality time with my mates, was a far better option.

Poole Speedway - Elite League Champions 2015.

Does it really matter (to the sycophants outside of Dorset)?

For many of us - not in the slightest. No doubt Mr. Fraud, and his lapdog, will have sticky boxers.

For me (and no doubt many others)? In a word...........Bore'on!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Thanks.

It made Poole Speedway winning the league title even more enjoyable after reading that juvenile rant :lol:

• Like 5

I couldn't even be bothered to sit indoors watching it if I'm honest as I'm so disenchanted with this pathetic sport - the pub, and spending some quality time with my mates, was a far better option.

For many of us - not in the slightest. No doubt Mr. Fraud, and his lapdog, will have sticky boxers.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

That was worth typing!?!?!

Hope you feel better

• Like 2

Congratulations to Poole on winning the EL, finished top, won the play-off so have proved to be the best team. Like them or loathe them they are the standard that the other clubs have to beat.

• Like 6

Well done to the Dorrset Knobs, rightful champions, from your fellow west-country Wiltshirre Moonrakerrs, and unlucky Belle Vue(best team seen at Swindon this year with 2 wins). Great advert for speedway.

• Like 1

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Pathetic post---thought you were spending time with you mates

Well Done Poole---cant argue with 3 titles on the bounce , add to that a top effort by Belle Vue,really good advert for the sport

• Like 1

I love this sort and the last thing I wanted, was too see Poole wining the Championship again. I have a long memory and cannot forgive or forget all the shunts, and damage Ford has done to our sport, in a divine belief, he can do as he likes in pursuit of success . I despise that man and all his followers with a vengeance.

That said, I am not naive, to realise, that there are many genuine speedway followers among the thousands who support Poole, and to them I say well done. I have nothing but praise for the riders who go out and perform each week. People on here will have notice I constantly rave after Janowski. What a talented rider and also a perfect gentleman. Again I congratulate all the riders for putting on a wonderful final, both at BV as well as Poole.

I also acknowledge that Poole always have a strong team with that winning mentality, and in that instance, probably more teams should follow their lead. I would like nothing more than to win that blasted title, so it that case I envy you.

I'll finish by giving all those genuine Poole people, a massive WELL DONE ..

PS One day it might be our turn, but don't hold your breath........ :rofl:

• Like 5

This season Poole have kept their noses super clean.

Any issues during meetings have been down to inept refereeing, totally out of Poole's hands.

Poole should be hugely congratulated by all this season and it should be the Pirates most sweetest title victory for many many years

No ringers signed on stupid averages

Same 1-7 all season

A massive well done and fully deserved

• Like 6

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

You have really made yourself look an idiot with that post.

Well done Poole.

And well done Aces for pushing them close.

• Like 3

robbed of a golden heat decider!!

Golden heat deciders are rubbish.

The home rider will always have the advantage. I watched the decider when Peter Collins beat Anders Michanek at Hyde Road in 1973. Although Peter was a great rider, I have always wondered if the result would have been the same at Tilehurst, home of the Racers. Sadly this was not possible because the stadium was already being demolished.

You have to give credit to the Pirates best team over the season with the same seven riders. Title bit tarnished over the North affair and then the referee failing to exclude Newman which as I say is not Pooles fault. Will still say it makes me stomach churn seeing Matt Ford on my tv when we all know what the man is like. So to Poole Quay, Foreverblue, Skidder, Red Panda, Lisa Collette, chris4gillian I congratulate you.

• Like 1

Firstly well done to Belle Vue for such a great 2 meetings and if they didn't slip up at home early and lose points it would have been a different story. They never gave up and Cook is a real star rider now, he is pushing on to the next level. Congrats to Poole on their 3rd elite league title on the trot, finished top of the league and won the final but only just so deserved.

The Poole boys had to dig deep to fend them off as Lemo had them fired up.

The BV fans, management and riders are a credit.

• Like 6

No it's not - and only a few on here keep mentioning it! Poole are champions - you just better get used to it!

Doesn't matter who the winner was. Its still being investigated so it is overshadowing the final until a decision is reached. Should've been done before last night. Poole are worthy winners but if we are going to continue not enforcing rules then what's the point in anyone bothering with the sport.

• Like 1

A Big well done to Poole. So thats season 15 over. Time to loook forward to 16

Doesn't matter who the winner was. Its still being investigated so it is overshadowing the final until a decision is reached. Should've been done before last night. Poole are worthy winners but if we are going to continue not enforcing rules then what's the point in anyone bothering with the sport.

As I said earlier I can't see how a points deduction is appropriate in this instance. If the correct decision had been made the race would still have had 4 riders and Kyle would have had a decent chance of catching the BV riders on that night. The rulebook is typically vague also.

If any punishment is handed out I can only see a fine for kyle or a telling off for the ref