British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

It's your time Aces, take it with both hands for the good of British Speedway, good luck to ex Robins Matej, Scott, Steve & Josh.......................

Good news Dakota North is back and hope he rides well, he should of rode last week too, as i said before it's very difficult being a Poole fan when Ford pulls these kind of strokes especially when it clearly wasn't needed. It is almost as though he did it just to wind Coventry up and it certainly worked!

• Like 2

For the good of British speedway let's hope Belle vue stick it up the Poole cheats..and I'm gonna sound like a hypocrit now and say I hope they replace Zagar with someone who gets a max and gives Poole a taste of their own medicine.

• Like 7

For the good of British speedway let's hope Belle vue stick it up the Poole cheats..and I'm gonna sound like a hypocrit now and say I hope they replace Zagar with someone who gets a max and gives Poole a taste of their own medicine.

Another schoolboy who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about and just jumping on the Poole hate bandwagon for the sake of it...

Another schoolboy who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about and just jumping on the Poole hate bandwagon for the sake of it...

Oh it's not for the sake of it, not when there's dimwits like you supporting them. Just do everyone a favour Starman and don't bother posting, some perfectly useful keyboard is being hit to produce your ramblings.

• Like 2

Good to see that Dak has been given the medical all clear to ride tomorrow!

Just waiting on BV team news about Zagar then.

As D el lBoy would say "Quelle Suprise". Are we all waiting now for a withdrawal of Gomolski to make a "Fait Accompoli"

Oh it's not for the sake of it, not when there's dimwits like you supporting them. Just do everyone a favour Starman and don't bother posting, some perfectly useful keyboard is being hit to produce your ramblings.

Dimwits, you've never even met me pal. So what does that make you ? You do seem to have a masive chip on your shoulde all of a sudden. I really cannot think why !!!

Edited by Starman2006

If I had to pick a cheat from the back catalogue it would have been missing passport or bad back or maybe something to do with getting a plane to Vegas but using a family members injury is just horrific!

How badly do you want this for Christ's sake?

• Like 3

If I had to pick a cheat from the back catalogue it would have been missing passport or bad back or maybe something to do with getting a plane to Vegas but using a family members injury is just horrific!

Obviously more that the Bees or Robins who both went missing in the semis :rolleyes:

Talking of going missing - will Matej actually ride tomorrow.

• Like 1

It's your time Aces, take it with both hands for the good of British Speedway, good luck to ex Robins Matej, Scott, Steve & Josh.......................

Don't forget Magic and Dak :D

Cos Dak would be happy for them to do that!

Don't forget Magic and Dak :D

Cos Dak would be happy for them to do that!

And Kacper....... :t:

Dimwits, you've never even met me pal.

There's no need to meet you to work that out.

• Like 1

Chris and Kacper only scored 3 points each in their Polish meeting today.

Starman2006, on 27 Sept 2015 - 3:47 PM, said:

Dimwits, you've never even met me pal. So what does that make you ? You do seem to have a masive chip on your shoulde all of a sudden. I really cannot think why !!!

He could have meet you & bought the speedway rag off you & not known it ..Like ships that pass in the night !