British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

He could have meet you & bought the speedway rag off you & not known it ..Like ships that pass in the night !

Not a lot of time for conversation there mate..

Dimwits, you've never even met me pal.

There's no need to meet you to work that out.

Proves what an idiot you are then..

Edited by Starman2006

Another schoolboy who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about and just jumping on the Poole hate bandwagon for the sake of it...

why don't you just copy and paste this response because it's the one you use every single time as you don't have the intellect to discuss
  • Like 2

why don't you just copy and paste this response because it's the one you use every single time as you don't have the intellect to discuss

Neither do you, just spend all your sad time slaughtering Poole.

Ah but I have an opinion just like everyone else. I've discussed and debated with genuine Poole fans and if you go back a few pages me and Poole Quay were very civil it can be done. You on the other hand are an embarrassment to your own set of fans read what they write. Every time you post it seems one of the family members has the brain cell because you don't. You have the same line of the Poole haters bandwagon every time it's quite tedious. While your at it take the other imbecile Rob Vds with you

• Like 1

Ah but I have an opinion just like everyone else. I've discussed and debated with genuine Poole fans and if you go back a few pages me and Poole Quay were very civil it can be done. You on the other hand are an embarrassment to your own set of fans read what they write. Every time you post it seems one of the family members has the brain cell because you don't. You have the same line of the Poole haters bandwagon every time it's quite tedious. While your at it take the other imbecile Rob Vds with you

Thanks for that Gavan. Not sure what I did but hey ho

Edited by Rob VDS

Go away :icon_smile_clown:

So glad Dak is allowed to ride on a track he goes so well at & I hope Gomolski arrives safely in England but I imagine a guest will be on call just in case something happens. :lol:

So glad Dak is allowed to ride on a track he goes so well at & I hope Gomolski arrives safely in England but I imagine a guest will be on call just in case something happens. :lol:

Kcaper has been improving all the time, he is certainly worth his place tomorrow. If he can master these sharp tracks he will be very good.

Not up-to-date with this thread, but I would assume Dak is still too distraught to ride and EK will be replacing him tomorrow..

However, my guess is that Poole and Dak have sorted it for Dak to ride (cheats) as he rides BV well, please tell me that's not happening..

I guess Gomolski's dad will go down with a serious case of something like deadly gonnorhea preventing Kacper from riding tomorrow too - due to his compassionate leave..

Poole Pirates are the World's biggest ever cheats and another hollow EL PO victory is very sad as it will give the blue rinse brigade another opportunity to spout their bile even more..

DOWN WITH CHEATS :t::D:D

Edited by Yer Ropes

No way to talk about your own team :t:

FFS, you are becoming the most boring poster on here... :t:

Wolves 2015 :rofl:

FFS, you are becoming the most boring poster on here... :t:

Wolves 2015 :rofl:

Swindon cheats 2015. :t:

• Like 3