British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

Not up-to-date with this thread, but I would assume Dak is still too distraught to ride and EK will be replacing him tomorrow..

However, my guess is that Poole and Dak have sorted it for Dak to ride (cheats) as he rides BV well, please tell me that's not happening..

I guess Gomolski's dad will go down with a serious case of something like deadly gonnorhea preventing Kacper from riding tomorrow too - due to his compassionate leave..

Poole Pirates are the World's biggest ever cheats and another hollow EL PO victory is very sad as it will give the blue rinse brigade another opportunity to spout their bile even more..

DOWN WITH CHEATS :t::D:D

So you'd actually prefer it if Dak didn't ride and Poole got another rider in his place?

Looks like a no win situation for Poole. Yes Dak is riding tomorrow which is the right thing to do. Maybe it has been a good track for him in the past but if you're out of form you're out form regardless of the track!

So you'd actually prefer it if Dak didn't ride and Poole got another rider in his place?

Please don't tell me what I'd prefer... :nono:

So glad Dak is allowed to ride on a track he goes so well at & I hope Gomolski arrives safely in England but I imagine a guest will be on call just in case something happens. :lol:

Allowed to ride, oh yes cause Matt Fraud stopped him.

Please don't tell me what I'd prefer... :nono:

Well that's what it sounded like. Maybe you should tweet middlo what is acceptable for poole to do tomorrow in your opinion 👍

Well that's what it sounded like. Maybe you should tweet middlo what is acceptable for poole to do tomorrow in your opinion

No it didn't and don't tell me what to do..

You got a girlfriend ?

No it didn't and don't tell me what to do..

You got a girlfriend ?

Game on's supposed to have a wife !! :shock:

Thanks for that Starman :t:

;)

In what way ?

You seem to be very very bossy !

Oh ok. Interesting how one comes across on a speedway forum 👍

Zagar is riding. He is already in Manchester and it's safe to say he is really up for it

Zagar is riding. He is already in Manchester and it's safe to say he is really up for it

and therein lies the difference

Zagar clearly isn't fit yet do Belle Vue replace him? No because that would be wrong.

Poole will use anything to make sure they can win.

Come on Belle Vue we are all behind you

• Like 2

Well that's BV up against it then :wink:

• Like 1