British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

blah blah blah, PiratesPiratesPirates, hmmm...

They sure do...blah blah blah.

• Like 1

Firstly let me apologise to Sky Sports.Belle Vue are sorry Swindon are not in the final,and we as a club are very much aware how very biased you are towards Poole and Swindon

Secondly who will be crowned Champions?. Will it be the "chavvy street corner stone throwing our way or the highway Pirates" or the grand old lady who is a bastian of all that is good in this great sport of ours?. Only time will tell.

Edited by one of clubs

And time after time she gets caught out.

Please let her carry on... :D

Who you all on about sorry just read the last page lol

Poole have quite clearly been the best team this season nobody is disputing that.

Recent events and the rule bending yet again mean if they do go on and win it will be a very hollow victory and not for the first time.

Lets hope North rides in both legs and so to does Gomolski then the best team will win.

North flies round Belle Vue and Gomolski hates it.

Surely even Poole wouldnt replace Kasper in the first leg (with North riding) and then replace North in the second leg (with Kasper riding)

Who the fk is Kasper?

Probably most of the speedway world will be willing the Aces on, but Poole are strong, especially at home, and even more importantly have a winning mentality and are used to the high pressure of play off finals.

The Aces to give a good account of themselves, but the Pirates to win on aggregate by 10.

What happens if there is a draw on aggregate after 2 matches? Golden/sudden death heats in Sweden but in Poland team that finished regular season higher wins it.

How is it like in GB?

Edited by krompa

What happens if there is a draw on aggregate after 2 matches? Golden/sudden death heats in Sweden but in Poland team that finished regular season higher wins it.

How is it like in GB?

Golden/sudden death heats the same as Sweden I believe.

Golden heats.

Beat me to it Skidder.

Probably most of the speedway world will be willing the Aces on, but Poole are strong, especially at home, and even more importantly have a winning mentality and are used to the high pressure of play off finals.

The Aces to give a good account of themselves, but the Pirates to win on aggregate by 10.

In a weird kind of way I hope BV do it. 22 years is a bloomin' long time to wait!

But I know when the time comes I'll hope Poole do it. Love a last heat decider, haven't had that in the final for a few years now.

This year I am in a very difficult situation. I don't really care who wins the play off, as long as its NOT Poole. I feel this way every year. This year it is complicated by the fact that I follow Belle Vue. What a terrible situation to be in. :lol:

• Like 5

This year I am in a very difficult situation. I don't really care who wins the play off, as long as its NOT Poole. I feel this way every year.

Oh dear, id go and see your GP if i was you. This seems to be a re- accuring problem.. :rofl:

This year I am in a very difficult situation. I don't really care who wins the play off, as long as its NOT Poole. I feel this way every year. This year it is complicated by the fact that I follow Belle Vue. What a terrible situation to be in. :lol:

Sounds like you have a lot on your mind.
  • Like 1

I am in a similar situation, i don't care who wins as long as it's poole!!

• Like 2

BV versus Cheats Select. I imagine that the vast majority either support BV or are totally p'd off by the whole farce.

• Like 6

BV versus Cheats Select. I imagine that the vast majority either support BV or are totally p'd off by the whole farce.

Both!

• Like 3