British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

Poole deserve to win - they have been the best team over the season. Whether they will or not will depend on how they perform on track - BV are high on confidence so won't be pushovers but I think Poole will complete the task and win their 3rd EL in a row.

• Like 2

As a Poole fan of course I'd like Poole to win and do the 'treble' for Darcy. But if Belle Vue win thats also fair enough as they will have been the best team over 2 legs.

Knowing Lemo and Josh G, if its BV then the win will be dedicated to Darcy anyway!

#DW43 #GetWellDarcy

£20 admission at Belle Vue on Monday. Season tickets not valid but holders still get fast track admission and a free programme. Seems very reasonable, especially after charging normal price for the semi final.

• Like 1

They can count on my £20. Getting through to the final is a real financial bonus for The Aces and hopefully will make up for the cost of rain-offs this season and leave them with a few bob over.

Winning the EL would be a fitting way to sign off from the dog track.

Hope Matej returns and goes through the card at Kirky Lane and Wimborne Road.

£20 admission at Belle Vue on Monday. Season tickets not valid but holders still get fast track admission and a free programme. Seems very reasonable, especially after charging normal price for the semi final.

And for the away leg don't forget to take a supply of fireworks, champagne and hot water because if you win they will suddenly become unavailable.

• Like 5

Only Coventry that charged more. The only time I've known someone charge more for a semi.

Only Coventry that charged more. The only time I've known someone charge more for a semi.

Probably because they new they were going out.

Think our intentions were just to get to the semi's, don't believe they tried every available rider to come over.

They can count on my £20. Getting through to the final is a real financial bonus for The Aces and hopefully will make up for the cost of rain-offs this season and leave them with a few bob over.

If Zagar rides and i can't help thinking he will have aggravated his injury yet again then he will not go through the card at Wimborne Road.

If Zagar rides and i can't help thinking he will have aggravated his injury yet again then he will not go through the card at Wimborne Road.

You never know. Just hope he manages to stay out of Nicki's way on Saturday. That said, neither of his two big crashes with Nicki have been Nicki's fault.

But they also charged the cheapest. Season ticket holders were free to and would've been for the final too.

Edited by woz01

You never know. Just hope he manages to stay out of Nicki's way on Saturday. That said, neither of his two big crashes with Nicki have been Nicki's fault.

Bet you have never said that before, two crashes with dirty Nicki and neither his fault.

Poole deserve to win - they have been the best team over the season. Whether they will or not will depend on how they perform on track - BV are high on confidence so won't be pushovers but I think Poole will complete the task and win their 3rd EL in a row.

Based on league results this season Belle Vue have the edge.

I would like to think so, but somehow I doubt it :wink:

If Zagar does ride it will be something of a victory for BV to get a heat advantage in heat 1 :wink:

I thinks its very even, it may not be Gomolski's favourite place but he is flying at the moment and i fully expect a good performance at Belle Vue, the rest of the team go well there apart from Starke who can easily be covered by Newman.