British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

You will see a different Hans riding for Poole compared to the one riding for Coventry in 2015.....one thing Ford is no fool ..

• Like 1

You will see a different Hans riding for Poole compared to the one riding for Coventry in 2015.....one thing Ford is no fool ..

Well I have heard they have already taken the handbrake off his Brandon bikes, it was seized on apparently.

Holy moly - just read that that Poole have signed the liability of Hans Andersen for 2016 - ha ha ha ! Well past his sell by date - spending too much time with his wife and kid and no longer has the bottle to ride speedway anymore.

Is this a serious statement? If so then Ha ha ha. I'll be saving this for Sept 2016.
  • Like 1

Holy moly - just read that that Poole have signed the liability of Hans Andersen for 2016 - ha ha ha ! Well past his sell by date - spending too much time with his wife and kid and no longer has the bottle to ride speedway anymore ! Great move Mr Ford.for removing this Danish rubbishe from the breast plate from a more worthy club than he has ever deserved.

Jason Doyle is the next Jason Crump - if not better ! Wherever he rides in 2016, and if in the UK, will be an amazing for that club.

I'm a fan of Doyley but you're having a laugh of you think he's anywhere near as good as Jason Crump.

• Like 1

I think you may be right.Not suggesting anything dodgy,but Ford ain't no mug.Thats for sure

Hans will average around the 6.50-7.00 point mark, a little more if he has more than one stint as a 2nd string. He has improvement in him despite his poor season.

if they go back to a conventional race format hans will be an 8+ rider without doubt

He could get back close to that with the current format tbh. One bad season doesn't make a bad rider.

I'm a fan of Doyley but you're having a laugh of you think he's anywhere near as good as Jason Crump.

When Doyley gets to a 11 point average we can take this statement seriously!

• Like 1

Did Horton give any clues at the forum tonight?

He said that all 8 promotors attended the AGM with their own little agenda. When quizzed what his agenda was, he stated that it was to have Garrity removed from the draft list, presumably so we can have him in the main body of the team and protect Barker as a tier one reserve?

Will Ben Barker fall foul of the new BSPA rule "only one Cornish rider per team"? :lol:

I have not seen anybody mention Danny King in the last few pages. Is he still in the frame for next season?

Edited by Bees of 69

He said that all 8 promotors attended the AGM with their own little agenda. When quizzed what his agenda was, he stated that it was to have Garrity removed from the draft list, presumably so we can have him in the main body of the team and protect Barker as a tier one reserve?

Certainly ties in with the rumours that have been going around for a while now.

Surely it wouldn't matter if Garrity was in the draft list but wanted to ride in the main body of the team he could just declare that!