just need a few more fans to get involved with the storm

maybe try and get some interval or half time entertainment on

a couple of sidecar races would be popular

• Like 3

coventry use common sense and run a storm match on gp fridays if possible\

just need a few more fans to get involved with the storm

maybe try and get some interval or half time entertainment on

a couple of sidecar races would be popular

Just running regular meetings on a G.P. weekend would help. Instead of no meaningful home meeting for the Storm until mid season (First home League meeting was the 17th July)

• Like 1

It made no sense to have no meeting some weeks and then rushing meetings in last minute. Surely the dieal time to run the Storm meetings is GP weeks. 10ish GPs, 10ish NL meetings means you should be able to run every week. I thought that was the idea originally.

I think it's great that Bomber is back with the bees

He shows great loyalty and is a top bloke

No doubt that all EL promoters would want a Bomber in their line ups

We at the lions would definitely like it

Just running regular meetings on a G.P. weekend would help. Instead of no meaningful home meeting for the Storm until mid season (First home League meeting was the 17th July)

I've no idea why the original plan of The Storm riding on G.P nights changed in 2015, but I'm sure the promotion have realized their mistake and things will be different next season.

It made no sense to have no meeting some weeks and then rushing meetings in last minute. Surely the dieal time to run the Storm meetings is GP weeks. 10ish GPs, 10ish NL meetings means you should be able to run every week. I thought that was the idea originally.

I've no idea why the original plan of The Storm riding on G.P nights changed in 2015, but I'm sure the promotion have realized their mistake and things will be different next season.

I'd be the first to admit that the Storm fixtures weren't ideal in 2015, and we'll be aiming for more consistency in 2016.

We didn't get off to a good start when the very first league fixture was rained off (in May) and we had staged a challenge and a shared event before the league fixtures started.

The situation was exacerbated later in the season with more rain-offs, and having to clear Storm dates to complete the Elite League programme, re-arranging the rain-offs was awkward with Eastbourne's late-season glut of fixtures because of their success in the cup competitions.

• Like 1

All this desperation over will Garrity ride or not from Coventry fans. He seems tobe over riding all the time and is one bend away from a smash with all those overlocks.

Perhaps he should have a word with Newman about how to ride fast AND safe.

Cant lnock his enthusiasm though he is a trier even though he goes beyond his abilty on a bike.

Lol. He bought his fishing rod back from Rome as well folks!

Jason is very safe. Always wears goggles when he races.

• Like 7

newman can be a dangerous rider - goes for gaps that dont exist....

garrity is 100% nothing less

A lot of young riders do that. Scott Nicholls used to all the time when he rode for Poole, he was 21 I believe.

Massive that Bomber back in 2016. Dreadful that Jonas gone to Wolves - believed him to be a definite ! No surprise now if Garrity not at Brandon next March. worried big time, but not as much as Mr Horton should be when the fans DONT turn up to when they could have seen a great show man, unless he puts hands in his pocket. Imo Coventry need Jason more than Jason needs Coventry.

• Like 2

Lol. He bought his fishing rod back from Rome as well folks!

Jason is very safe. Always wears goggles when he races.

Love it. Very true 😉