British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Totally different scenario. Matt Ford wouldn't accept it because it was a con - later admitted by Rosco - which caused a major falling out between them, which has now fortunately healed! :wink:

No con, not cheating, broke no rules. The rules in 2010 were that you could use your #8 to replace any rider at any time. We replaced Pawlicki with our number 8 at Swindon - yet still won.

Maybe if Swindon had not called it off in dodgy circumstances before the cut-off date he may have rode, So you only have Swindon/Russell/Patchett to blame!

And all because the lady loves the precious little hairdresser lost...

You either have class or you don't.. :t: (spoilt little brat) :D

Thats not a nice thing to say about Steve0 :D

No con, not cheating, broke no rules. The rules in 2010 were that you could use your #8 to replace any rider at any time. We replaced Pawlicki with our number 8 at Swindon - yet still won.

Do cherish it, it won't happen again. ;)

• Like 1

And all because the lady loves the precious little hairdresser lost...

You either have class or you don't.. :t: (spoilt little brat) :D

How can someone that age be called 'a spoilt little brat'

Spoilt implies you get whatever you want handed to you on a plate. But he works hard to make sure Poole decide the rules! :D

• Like 1

How can someone that age be called 'a spoilt little brat'

Spoilt implies you get whatever you want handed to you on a plate. But he works hard to make sure Poole decide the rules! :D

Are you suggesting that Matt was oh so tired on that memorable night in 2010 that he forgot to tell his minions to light those fireworks ? :D

Thanks for that Steve...

Am much surprised his EL average is so high..anyway he's back at Sheffield now and good luck to him too !

I believe I'm right in saying that Aaron Summers and Simon Stead have a combined EL average higher than Freddie and Hans - if so it shows what a joke the averages have become (and Summers will struggle to get an EL ride as a result)..

Swindon missed a trick in not resigning Hans for 2016, I thought if he moved from Cov he would be Blunsdon bound...

Heh Ho...

No worries.

Likewise I am surprised but the heat leader/second string race programme has brought about this issue of unusual averages.

However put Stead and Summers at 1,3 or 5 all season and there would be no way they would maintain that average.

Personally speaking now the senior reserve gets less protection I hope they do away with the race format that was required for the fast trackers the past 2 seasons and move back to a more traditional one .The one the PL still uses (previous EL race programme) should be re-introduced with some minor adjustments for the number 7's. I see no reason why the number 7's can't be paired opposite each other in at least 3 of their races on track.

I also see no reason why the BSPA can't release the HL list also!

Are you suggesting that Matt was oh so tired on that memorable night in 2010 that he forgot to tell his minions to light those fireworks ? :D

No we run out of matches, and nobody in the Stadium had a lighter... :rofl: Anyway, why waste good fireworks, we made good use of them in 0-11 -13 14 15.. :rofl: We'l have to buy some more for next October... :party:

No we run out of matches, and nobody in the Stadium had a lighter... :rofl: Anyway, why waste good fireworks, we made good use of them in 0-11 -13 14 15.. :rofl: We'l have to buy some more for next October... :party:

The only fireworks you will see will be Nov 5th

• Like 1

Garrity signs!

Play nicely...... :-)

which I had guessed was the case based in this very subtle post earlier :)

Garrity signs!

which I had guessed was the case based in this very subtle post earlier :)

Yes!

We now have our complement (two in the 1-5) of double-up riders for 2016.

Averages subject to confirmation:

Chris 7.34

Danny 6.48

Jason 5.08

Josh 3.26

James 3.00

Garrity signs!which I had guessed was the case based in this very subtle post earlier :)

My response was more aimed at the unpleasant tone of the original comment, but flavoured with the knowledge of what was to come...

• Like 5

Good news signing young Jason, I see much more to come in the future, real talent in my view. Thanks for your updates on here Neil, I don't think many other promoters dare to venture onto this forum, well not using their own name anyway. Now for the number one! I know you have been trying from what I hear.

• Like 3

We now have our complement (two in the 1-5) of double-up riders for 2016.

Averages subject to confirmation:

Chris 7.34

Danny 6.48

Jason 5.08

Josh 3.26

James 3.00

My response was more aimed at the unpleasant tone of the original comment, but flavoured with the knowledge of what was to come...

It's great news Garrity has signed, but I think we're going to need two big hitters to turn this into a top 4 team.