British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Come on Steve as Garrity will go in the top 5 after 4 meetings & the new reserve will be a Jonny foreigner that the rule was brought in to stop.

You really couldn't balls things up anymore if you tried.

just one little problem with that analagy hardly any foreigners want to ride over here anymore..........

• Like 1

just one little problem with that analagy hardly any foreigners want to ride over here anymore..........

You want to bet they don't become available in 2016 as they will be in hot demand like they used to be before they made the draft rule to get rid of them.

Think Pavlic, Erikkson, Alden, Lampart & others who took advantage of it before.

For the final season lets just go for entertainment value and tryers and £1 a pint in the bar. We all know Poole will win the league again anyway so........

Kenni Larsen

Chris Harris

Ben Barker

Jason Garrity

James Sarjeant

Jason Jorgensen

Adam Roynon

Let's have plenty or argy bargy, refuse to pay any fines and if we do fluke a final place hand the trophy over to Poole before the first leg and just ride for a laugh and go out smiling as the final curtain falls 👍

• Like 4

For the final season lets just go for entertainment value and tryers and £1 a pint in the bar. We all know Poole will win the league again anyway so........

Kenni Larsen

Chris Harris

Ben Barker

Jason Garrity

James Sarjeant

Jason Jorgensen

Adam Roynon

Why should you want three fast track riders instead of two

Kasprzak and Larsen certainly want to ride in Britain again and with Harris Garrity and Robson would form a decent five with Robbo dropping to reserve with Sarjeant but who would be the missing rider with about 5 left ?

Edited by INCOGNITO

Kenni Larsen

Chris Harris

Ben Barker

Jason Garrity

James Sarjeant

Jason Jorgensen

Adam Roynon

Let's have plenty or argy bargy, refuse to pay any fines and if we do fluke a final place hand the trophy over to Poole before the first leg and just ride for a laugh and go out smiling as the final curtain falls

you missed out danny king

also what about smolinski

Edited by heathen chemistry
  • Like 1

Surely riders like Garrity , Newman should be moving into the teams 1 to 5 , with the better tier 2 riders like Sarg , etc

moving up to tier 1 , allowing a new crop in at tier 2.

Or isn't that the idea.

Junior

Edited by junior fan

Kasprzak and Larsen certainly want to ride in Britain again and with Harris Garrity and Robson would form a decent five with Robbo dropping to reserve with Sarjeant but who would be the missing rider with about 5 left ?

Wouldn't want KK who is in the worst form I have seen him. I like Robbo but he's not the answer either.

If honest I'm still undecided about Sarjeant as spent a lot of time touching tapes. We know he has potential and what he's able of but he really needs to get that sorted.

I would als have King over Barker any day of the week

Edited by mdmc82

Wouldn't want KK who is in the worst form I have seen him. I like Robbo but he's not the answer either.

If honest I'm still undecided about Sarjeant as spent a lot of time touching tapes. We know he has potential and what he's able of but he really needs to get that sorted.

With Barkers PL conversation rate under 5 he has to be a serious consideration.

Kenni Larsen

Chris Harris

Ben Barker

Jason Garrity

James Sarjeant

Jason Jorgensen

Adam Roynon

Let's have plenty or argy bargy, refuse to pay any fines and if we do fluke a final place hand the trophy over to Poole before the first leg and just ride for a laugh and go out smiling as the final curtain falls

That team wouldn't be any where near the play offs!

• Like 1

Think people associate Smoli with Brum now, I was just thinking Coventry through and through folk for a final fun year. Jason Jorgensen with JJ on board looking after him would just be the cherry on top for the final season.

No point aiming for the playoffs, Poole fiddle a win most years anyway 😉

Kenni Larsen

Chris Harris

Ben Barker

Jason Garrity

James Sarjeant

Jason Jorgensen

Adam Roynon

That team wouldn't be any where near the play offs!

Think people associate Smoli with Brum now, I was just thinking Coventry through and through folk for a final fun year. Jason Jorgensen with JJ on board looking after him would just be the cherry on top for the final season. No point aiming for the playoffs, Poole fiddle a win most years anyway

don't think there would be many fans gong at the end of the season Horton would loose a lot of money with that team
  • Like 1

Barker is an asset of ours on a 4.8 average. We've already let AJ go, we've already lost out on Hans (ok not ours but still) lets not lose Barker too.

King is not going to improve his average where as Barker could.

The issue with King is he only averaged just over 4 as a heat leader, so depending on how you build the rest of the team he could be stuck at heat leader doing nothing. Last year it worked as whichever one of Danny or Joonas was heat leader struggled but the other made up for it as a second string. I'd be very wary of King this year personally unless we can get someone like Lindgren who would take the heat off him as a heat leader.