British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Across both legs then…. The insinuation that a rider who top scored against a side over two legs in a Play Off Semi Final was in on the act and joining that side next season is ridiculous, that was the point.

If a rider is seemingly “at it” to the point they would reduce their average across a season, what is another two meetings to them….two meetings that could genuinely influence the side they are about to join.

Ah, with you now! As it is, I agree, there no way he was on the fiddle. He just had a crap season.

I think it's possible, would be good to have him swap with Garrity all season for reserve. ;)

It would be madness when there are the likes of Barker under 5 (PL conversion) and Anders Thomson.

Would Harris

Larsen

Sunstrom

Barker

Thomson

Garrity

A n other work average wise

Edited by kingbee

Would Harris

Larsen

Sunstrom

Barker

Thomson

Garrity

A n other work average wise

Assuming the numebr 7 has a 3 point average then you're 2 points short of the limit.

Assuming the numebr 7 has a 3 point average then you're 2 points short of the limit.

not good then can't be 2 points under

So what is the point of having the lads ride at reserve for 4 meetings to get an average. If it had been worked out on thier averages that they scored this year they would have better averages than most heat leaders, with some of the scoring 15 points or there around many weeks.

Just hope that they don't open the door and let overseas riders come as reserves again, some did the job but the majority of them where just plain rubbish and should never have sat across a speedway bike ever.

Just rough calculations but I come up with

Doyle

Harris

Kylmakorpi

Barker

Thomson

Garrity

Sarjeant

Get a genuine number 1, solid 2nd and 3rd heat leader, two 2nd strings who should improve their average quite a bit and a strong reserve pairing. Plus Thomson would drop to reserve after 4 meetings.

As I said might not fit just a rough idea.

• Like 2

Doyle

Harris

Kylmakorpi

Barker

Thomson

Garrity

Sarjeant

Get a genuine number 1, solid 2nd and 3rd heat leader, two 2nd strings who should improve their average quite a bit and a strong reserve pairing. Plus Thomson would drop to reserve after 4 meetings.

I like that Woz, so it's bound not to fit :D Edited by Jacques

Doyle

Harris

Kylmakorpi

Barker

Thomson

Garrity

Sarjeant

Looks ok but when was the last time we had a proper number 1

With Barkers PL conversation rate under 5 he has to be a serious consideration.

Barker is an asset of ours on a 4.8 average. We've already let AJ go, we've already lost out on Hans (ok not ours but still) lets not lose Barker too.

Can't have two Tier 1 reserves

Can't have two Tier 1 reserves

Just put one into the 1-5 so they'll no longer be a draft rider.

Doyle

Harris

Kylmakorpi

Barker

Thomson

Garrity

Sarjeant

who told me last week Harris was a genuine number 1 why would you need another lol