British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Just read your post about me CB252 juvenile--wrong.Poole fan--wrong your as bad as your Promotion waiting weeks to replace Robson missing out in Summers and going for Howarth--wrong then not getting a replacement for Kylmakorpi--wrong.Cant seem to find anything to say the word RIGHT about

• Like 1

Are you certain of keeping Garrity after his comment to the Sky cameras last Friday?

Which was ??

Are you certain of keeping Garrity after his comment to the Sky cameras last Friday?

He meant at Sheffield as he had said in a previous interview.

Yes Garrity has already said he wants to be back next year but in the main body of the team, not at reserve.

He meant at Sheffield as he had said in a previous interview.

Yes Garrity has already said he wants to be back next year but in the main body of the team, not at reserve.

Any ideas what his average will be.

Any ideas what his average will be.

Not sure tbh. The final averages have him as 3pt but they also have the same for all the FTD riders.

Wonder if they will use his PL average.

Would love to have him at reserve for another year but if not then I would be happy having him in the top 5

Edited by mdmc82

Which was ??

It was hard to lose in the final last year against Poole and if they don't win again then he'll move to a team that can..

Don't quite see how that's about Sheffield!

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

It was hard to lose in the final last year against Poole and if they don't win again then he'll move to a team that can..

Don't quite see how that's about Sheffield!

Can you provide a link to where he said those words?

The only interviews I heard were On Sky where he said:

"It hurt not winning last year. I want to go one step further and if I can't do it here, I will do it somewhere else but I want to do it here definetely"

At the track the week before he said he would love to win the title with Coventry but also has the chance with Sheffield so would love to do it there too. He said he puts his life on the line for the club cos he loves it.

I imagine the sky quote means Sheffield as still in the play offs. Therefore if he can't win it at Coventry he can win it with Sheffield.

Edited by mdmc82

"It hurt not winning last year. I want to go one step further and if I can't do it here, I will do it somewhere else but I want to do it here definetely"

At the track the week before he said he would love to win the title with Coventry but also has the chance with Sheffield so would love to do it there too. He said he puts his life on the line for the club cos he loves it.

I imagine the sky quote means Sheffield as still in the play offs. Therefore if he can't win it at Coventry he can win it with Sheffield.

Can't see him winning with Sheffield considering they are already behind in the play offs with the away leg to come

Okay, guess I misunderstood what he was saying! I was talking about the sky interview, I was shocked when I thought he said he was going to leave Coventry I guess I didn't hear the last few words of that interview! 🙈

I think you heard it well enough Lisa-Colette - its others that only hear what they want to hear!

My 2016 team:

Andreas Jonsson 7.84

Jason Garrity (not sure what average so saying 5.00)

Scott Nicholls/Danny King 6.48

Hans Andersen 6.45

Chris Harris 7.34

James Sarjeant 3.00

Stefan Nielsen 3.00

Not sure if it will fit.

Okay, guess I misunderstood what he was saying! I was talking about the sky interview, I was shocked when I thought he said he was going to leave Coventry I guess I didn't hear the last few words of that interview! 🙈

That's fine Lisa. Mistakes are easily made 👍🏻

I think you heard it well enough Lisa-Colette - its others that only hear what they want to hear!

😴😴😴😴😴

My 2016 team:

Andreas Jonsson 7.84

Jason Garrity (not sure what average so saying 5.00)

Scott Nicholls/Danny King 6.48

Hans Andersen 6.45

Chris Harris 7.34

James Sarjeant 3.00

Stefan Nielsen 3.00

Not sure if it will fit.

I'd be quite happy with this team, if it was possible, all of them can improve their averages, plus it can be a title winning team:)

Just read your post about me CB252 juvenile--wrong.Poole fan--wrong your as bad as your Promotion waiting weeks to replace Robson missing out in Summers and going for Howarth--wrong then not getting a replacement for Kylmakorpi--wrong.Cant seem to find anything to say the word RIGHT about

Here's something I can be 'right' about. Your grammar and punctuation are atrocious.

Assumed from the condescending, patronising tone of your posts that you were a Poole fan. Easy mistake to make. :lol: