British Speedway Forum

Bit concerned about length of time its taking steady to be fit after his crash !!! Lasse Bjerre replacing him at scunny .Has any body any updates on his situation.Should have been back Thursday then the promotion said sunday !!! Hope hes not changed his mind about riding this season after his accident.

After last nights performances if I were the team manager (or one of them), I'd change the riding order. With Stead looking to be well back to his old self I'd swop Berge and Bates. Berge looks like he can handle the bigger tracks better than Bates so I'd have him giving some back up to Howarth at Alwalton and also at home. Berge looked very fast out of the gates last night and once he hit the front he was flying! He couldn't quite get to grips with Ryan Douglas last night, who had a really good evening.

• Like 1

After last nights performances if I were the team manager (or one of them), I'd change the riding order. With Stead looking to be well back to his old self I'd swop Berge and Bates. Berge looks like he can handle the bigger tracks better than Bates so I'd have him giving some back up to Howarth at Alwalton and also at home. Berge looked very fast out of the gates last night and once he hit the front he was flying! He couldn't quite get to grips with Ryan Douglas last night, who had a really good evening.

Perhaps,after the BEN fund meeting Steady doesn't want to ride with Josh!

• Like 1

Perhaps,after the BEN fund meeting Steady doesn't want to ride with Josh!

Who could blame him if he didn't!

The pairing of Howarth and Bates is a bit strange to me..They both seem to want the same part of the track and get in each others way.Would it be better to give it more time to improve or do we swap Dimi and Josh ? Dimi looks quite smooth and in control ,very impressed with him so far.He has a tendancy to start the season well then fade so hopefully if we can be successful he might keep his form throughout the season.

Sheffield look decent so far but the acid test will come at the smaller tracks. I think Owlerton suits Berge but will be interesting to see how he does at the likes of Rye House and Armadale.

Best Thursday evening of the year so far and no meeting! Not good especially as last week was rained off. Ok so it was pencilled in for essential stadium maintenance, why couldn't that be done between September and March?

No wonder people are losing interest in speedway and it's on its arse!

I'm sure the promotion are as frustrated as we are Steve.

Can't wait for Sunday's win at Peterborough 😜

I wonder if Sissis might make an appearance soon. He nearly fit now

Edited by Phil The Ace

Seems strange that given this is a blank Thursday at Sheffield and Ipswich have no meeting (original reserved date in list) that the previous rained off fixture wasnt slotted in at Foxhall tonight.

Edit - just seen Nico and Paco in SEC qualifiers and Lewi at Swindon. Those 3 missing probably the reason then!

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

It is a curiosity that 2 or 3 years ago (at least that is what it feels like) there was a meeting every single week from March to September more or less without exception, now most tracks are done save for the play offs by the end of August with several blank spaces in between. The number of tracks lost doesn't seem to equate to the number of fixtures lost.

Arthur Sissis back for Tigers

In place of who? Hall?