British Speedway Forum

Rule 8.1.2 of the 2016 SCB regs says 9 days for anyone over 20, so we need a guest for next Saturday at Leicester. Not the start we needed, Get Well Soon Steady !!!

Rule 8.1.2 of the 2016 SCB regs says 9 days for anyone over 20, so we need a guest for next Saturday at Leicester. Not the start we needed, Get Well Soon Steady !!!

Only bad luck for him. But he hasnt technically ridden for Sheffield.... So would a guest be allowed?

Only bad luck for him. But he hasnt technically ridden for Sheffield.... So would a guest be allowed?

Only a Challenge match I would imagine that both clubs will come to some sort of arrangement.

Yes because the team is declared and registered with BSPA acceptance. As its a challenge match against Leicester doesn't mater

Edited by EIS002
  • Like 1

why do people click like on there own post's

It baffles me as well... :D

• Like 5

Josh Bates...what a surprise

I have never thought Bates is in control of the bike watching him ride,the bike is taking him round most of the the time.
  • Like 5

I have never thought Bates is in control of the bike watching him ride,the bike is taking him round most of the the time.

After seeing him at Sheffield last season I don't agree.

he improved as the season went on and looked very much in charge the longer the season went on.

pulled off some very good overtaking moves

any of you that were obviously there last night want to describe exactly what happened?

he improved as the season went on and looked very much in charge the longer the season went on.

any of you that were obviously there last night want to describe exactly what happened?

Just my opinion,and you are entitled to yours.

only thing I can see to go on is that both Josh and Simon racing and passing and re passing and Josh picked up some unexpected grip crashed taking Simon with him unfortunately.

( taken from the live update page)

Got agree with on Josh.

Edited by spin king
  • Like 1