British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle 2016

If Richie is Glasgow bound, his average will take up nearly half of what they have left, leaving them an awfully long tail,,,

Took the words right out of my mouth

7.22 left... Kus, Nieminen, Worrall, anyone up to a 5.15 average in the EL, Porsing (Poland?) The return of Robbo?

As long as the last rider is something like this we might be seeing some October racing next season :t:

Thornblom or Lyager might be interesting

Edited by Dandelion

Took the words right out of my mouth

7.22 left... Kus, Nieminen, Worrall, anyone up to a 5.15 average in the EL, Porsing (Poland?) The return of Robbo?

As long as the last rider is something like this we might be seeing some October racing next season :t:

Thornblom or Lyager might be interesting

Must admit that name interested me. He is a Berwick protected asset, having ridden for them, but not enough to get and average or be an asset for them. Therefore he is available, but didn't score that well over the 4 meetings he did ride in with 14 from 12 rides. Might be worth a punt. What's the thoughts of Berwick fans on what they saw last year ?

Must admit that name interested me. He is a Berwick protected asset, having ridden for them, but not enough to get and average or be an asset for them. Therefore he is available, but didn't score that well over the 4 meetings he did ride in with 14 from 12 rides. Might be worth a punt. What's the thoughts of Berwick fans on what they saw last year ?

He can make it, has a lot of speed, struggled massively at Glasgow though until winning last heat, I WOULD take the chance if you's are after an assessed averaged rider, won't make 7 but will easily get 5.5

He can make it, has a lot of speed, struggled massively at Glasgow though until winning last heat, I WOULD take the chance if you's are after an assessed averaged rider, won't make 7 but will easily get 5.5

Would like a bit more than that. Thanks for your comments.

Kyle Howarth? He's the only other one I can see, near to the average we have left, that might be available.

EDIT: Welcome back to the Diamonds Lewis R and welcome to Danny P!

Edited by Steve Park

Must admit I have all along fancied a new assessed rider, if we have been tracking one and/or if Richie does join Glasgow. Swede or Dane ?

Very sorry for Simon who I think hasn't let us down. Another rider in poor form whose career picked up at Brough, like Mills, Schram, Lemon, Teo.

I wish him well at his new track.

Well said Dave. I too wish Simon Nielsen well and Anton Rosen too if he is not back at Brough Park..

EDIT: I should also have said how pleased I am that Lewis Rose is back and welcome to to Danny Phillips.

Edited by The White Knight

Looking at Danny's scores for Stoke, he really progressed as the season went on and racked up a paid max in his last match. That's the kind of rider we want to see rather than someone stuck in the CL for years. Plus he's comfortable at Brough. The key for all these young lads will be machinery with loads more matches so let's hope we can get him some sponsors. If we are looking to Europe then George better find his old number for 'Iris' and get the Danish production line back on track.

Kyle Howarth? He's the only other one I can see, near to the average we have left, that might be available.

!

Jack Holder ???

Doesnt like British tracks, seemingly thinks there are dangerous allegedly.
  • Like 1

looks like scalelectric is the sport for him then .

• Like 1

EDIT: Welcome back to the Diamonds Lewis R and welcome to Danny P!

Hmmmm... Maybe not, doesn't Kyle struggle a lot at Brough?

Hmmmm... Maybe not, doesn't Kyle struggle a lot at Brough?

Don't know about struggle, but he has slammed into the fence a few times, because, like Nick Morris, he screws the power on and loses control a lot.

• Like 1