British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle 2016

Stuart Robson signed for Rye House so it ain't him.

More the pity IMO!

• Like 1

Personally not concerned that Robbo has signed for Rye. Great rider in the past and great guy to have in the pits but he's had a lot of injuries over the last few seasons and hasn't looked the rider he was on recent visits.

Never thought I'd say this but I'm open to the idea of Kus. Perhaps if he rode here every week he'd be more consistent at Brough and would possibly improve us on the road which is needed as we were dreadful away from home last year.

A bit concerned that we look weak at reserve.

NJC71,,,

agree with you regarding Robbo and Kus, but I think Rose has the potential to do well and, dunno about Phillips, but suppose most other team's are in the same boat, re. no. 7's,,,

Edited by ruffdiamond

'You can't always get what you want',,, as Mick Jagger would say :(

I can't get no Satisfaction :sad: if it isn't Richie

I can't get no Satisfaction :sad: if it isn't Richie

must admit,,, al be sad, sad, sad, if he doesn't come ;)

So its gone a bit quiet on the Newcastle 2016 thread. We only need one more rider to sign on the dotted line until he does you have time to check out my websites eh hem ...please have a look and see if you have anything that you could email me that could help any of the 3 websites

1. http://www.newcastlespeedwayhistory.co.uk
  2. http://www.newcastlecyclespeedway.co.uk
  3. http://www.defunctspeedway.co.uk

3. The Defunct Speedway website has really took off. I am constantly contacted by thousands of people some of whom have interesting and sometimes rare stories and items to share via my website. Check it out, you won't be wasting your time.

2. The Newcastle Cycle Speedway website belongs to my mate Keith Dyer ( I just do the website for him) Keith has been heavily involved with the Cycle Speedway at Cramlington and he travels around the north of England and Scotland for cycle speedway meetings. We would love to uncover photos, programmes etc from our areas cycle speedway. so if you can help please visit the website pick up the email address and drop me a line.

1. Newcastle Speedway History Is the unofficial Newcastle Speedway History website. I would love Newcastle Speedway's promoters to endorse my considerable efforts, (I have spent 10 years putting it together) and declare the website "The" official Newcastle Diamonds History website but even if they don't endorse my efforts then the site is still there. Have a look at our past. A good read for fans of any age

================================================================================================================

So getting back to this thread.. Who will be the last signing for 2016? I want Richie. The evil twin would make us premier champions elect but without Richie another heatleader will still make us a force to be reckoned with

1. Robert Lambert

2. Terro Aarnio

3. Richie Worrall or Better!

4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Steve Worrall

6. Lewis Rose

7. Danny Philips

We only need Robert to go beserk and up his average (I am sure he will). Then for Lewis or Danny to start pilling up the points from the reserve berths. We need a new heat leader signing (Richie please) at number 3 making Ludvig our number 4 then surely we have a good team. Ludde could then prove to be a match winner from number 4 in the team.

Edited by dantodan

Richie at Belle Vue means he's unavailable whoever signs him for meetings against Somerset or Edinburgh.

Richie at Belle Vue means he's unavailable whoever signs him for meetings against Somerset or Edinburgh.

We could live with that. Richie can ride Brough Park so well he must be happy to come back to Newcastle.. Good luck Richie if you decide to go elsewhere but it must be a pull to join up with Steve Worrall at Newcastle..I suppose we will have to wait to see who will fill the remaining slot in the diamonds team

We could live with that. Richie can ride Brough Park so well he must be happy to come back to Newcastle.. Good luck Richie if you decide to go elsewhere but it must be a pull to join up with Steve Worrall at Newcastle..I suppose we will have to wait to see who will fill the remaining slot in the diamonds team

but Richie has joined up with Steve at Belle Vue tho,,, maybe too much at Newcastle aswell, there bound to get sick of each other at times :(

Not necessarily. Not likely Elite League clubs will have home matches every week as there aren't enough fixtures. Wolverhampton are only running every fortnight as a result. Just some careful planning needed.

Unless of course we........were.........to ........buy........him?

Unless of course we........were.........to ........buy........him?

and Kenni went the other way maybe? :)

hmmm,,, imagine that,,,