British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle 2016

yeah, thats probably where the experience counts, but to be fair, should'nt really get anymore stick than anyone else,,, maybe its only on here tho ;)

Yip, they were all sh!te on the road over the season :)
  • Like 1

People have various reasons for none attndance - mine are well known. People have stopped attending, basically because they are not happy with the product on offer. My problem could be righted in an instance, it won't be I acknowledge that - but - as a matter of principle I have (in my own mind) to make a stance.

There are various reasons why people don't go any more, they could be Financal (especially these days) perhaps someone has been upset at the Track, perhaps people are sick (we are all getting older), perhaps folk get fed up when, what is basically a Fifteen Minute Meeting, continues for two and a half hours, perhaps it is something as simple as the Riders trudging out on to the Track during the 'Parade' looking bored and disinterested and not acknowledging the Crowd. As I say, lots of reasons, these are just examples. People have their own priorities when spending their money.

At no time have I criticised Newcastle Speedway, to me, they get things as right as they can apart from the length of the Meetings - I have the utmost admiration for George and his fellow Promoters. Promoting Speedway in these tight Financial times must, in some ways, be a thankless task. They do a superb job of, at least, keeping Speedway alive in the City of Newcastle.

Yes some fans have stopped coming for a variety of reasons. Those of us who pay every week would like to welcome back any fans whose admission fees will help to keep the sport going we need another 75 paying customers every week. If you have a problem with that White Knight then you cannot consider yourself to be a true supporter.

You seem obsessed with TR and Ludvig. I don't like TR and sometimes Ludde infuriates me but I accept TR and Luddes up and down performances. Ludde would be great at Number 3 or 4 in the team. It is hardly his fault that the team strength means he rides at 1 or 5.

Now getting back to you White Knight. The reasons you put forward for staying away are trivial and after this post I will ignore your posts for ever in future. Wake up man and smell the coffee. Your sport is slowly dying, if you care at all and don't want to come back for your trivial reasons then why not send Newspeed a cheque for the admission fee every week just to help speedway survive in the North East.

Personally I think you sadly enjoy making negative comments due to some personality disorder but maybe I am wrong? However, how does it feel being in a minority of ONE

• Like 1

Phew,,, you tell'em Danno,,,

would'nt like to get on the wrong side of you, phooo,,,

Hi Ruff, I am sometimes misunderstood on the forum, but really The White Knight must know his reasons for staying away are trivial and I suspect he has a real reason for staying away which he is keeping to himself whatever that may be. TR and Ludde and the other reasons he puts forward are not important enough to stop a real fan from coming every week.

Anyway much more importantly what breed of dog have you got? It looks savage!! :o

Hi Ruff, I am sometimes misunderstood on the forum, but really The White Knight must know his reasons for staying away are trivial and I suspect he has a real reason for staying away which he is keeping to himself whatever that may be. TR and Ludde and the other reasons he puts forward are not important enough to stop a real fan from coming every week.

Anyway much more importantly what breed of dog have you got? It looks savage!! :o

lots of people are misunderstood, a think its cos no-one listens, lol ;)

You don't usually spout rubbish but on this occasion....................................................... you do.

Lindgen is not the reason I stay away from Speedway and I have never said he was. You really need to read Posts properly if you are going to critcise people on here. You obviously haven't got the sense to see that.

I don't attend purely because of the Tactical Ride - no other reason whatsoever - that may be trivial to you - but it is not to me.

Hell's teeth!! I criticise a Rider who generally underperforms, he may be exciting, but Points win Matches. As Arson has said - Lindgren has been around for a good while now, and, to me, both Steve Worrall and Lewis Kerr have come far further in a much shorter time. I have already said that he has talent - just not as much as thought.

Since when was it wrong to criticise, in my opinion justly?

As for Tsunami's claim that I use platitudes regarding Newcastle Speedway I would suggest that he also read my Posts properly, or perhaps get his Dictionary out - it might just help.

Edited by The White Knight

Lewis Kerr 25, Ludvig Lindgren 25, Steve Worrall 24,,,

As you say 'points win matches',,, Lindgren has scored more points away from home this season and has averaged more than the other's, so how do your statements actually 'hold any water' ??? ;)

Dantodan,,,

tried PM you, but would not send, don't wanna give my dogs personnal detail's over the web, but will just say he's a 'diamond', bit ruff round the edges,,, the family call him 'golden boy', lol

• Like 1

Lewis Kerr 25, Ludvig Lindgren 25, Steve Worrall 24,,,

As you say 'points win matches',,, Lindgren has scored more points away from home this season and has averaged more than the other's, so how do your statements actually 'hold any water' ??? ;)

Dantodan,,,

tried PM you, but would not send, don't wanna give my dogs personnal detail's over the web, but will just say he's a 'diamond', bit ruff round the edges,,, the family call him 'golden boy', lol

Has he (Lindgren) improved in leaps and bounds over the last three years? Answer: Not a lot.

Same question for Worrall and Kerr? Answer: Yes.

That is all I am saying............................

I am annoyed RD, basically because the Amateur Psychoanalysts on here try to tell me why I don't go to Speedway, try to tell me that I use platitudes regarding Newcastle Speedway - I don't, and generally resort to what amounts to a personal attack. Resort to personal abuse - and you lose the argument.

Yes some fans have stopped coming for a variety of reasons. Those of us who pay every week would like to welcome back any fans whose admission fees will help to keep the sport going we need another 75 paying customers every week. If you have a problem with that White Knight then you cannot consider yourself to be a true supporter.

You seem obsessed with TR and Ludvig. I don't like TR and sometimes Ludde infuriates me but I accept TR and Luddes up and down performances. Ludde would be great at Number 3 or 4 in the team. It is hardly his fault that the team strength means he rides at 1 or 5.

Now getting back to you White Knight. The reasons you put forward for staying away are trivial and after this post I will ignore your posts for ever in future. Wake up man and smell the coffee. Your sport is slowly dying, if you care at all and don't want to come back for your trivial reasons then why not send Newspeed a cheque for the admission fee every week just to help speedway survive in the North East.

Personally I think you sadly enjoy making negative comments due to some personality disorder but maybe I am wrong? However, how does it feel being in a minority of ONE

Like I said White Knight I will ignore your posts for ever more. If I said it was black you would say it was white. End of conversation :lol:

Like I said White Knight I will ignore your posts for ever more. If I said it was black you would say it was white. End of conversation :lol:

But you didn't - did you? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl: :blink:

More of the same then. :rolleyes:

Doesn't seem to have been much improvement - if any. Certainly suspect away from home.

but doesn't seem to improve his performances as each Season passes, especially away from Home.

thats just from this thread, I have posted some figures from 'away' form, but still you refuse to recognise it,,,

'Best away performer and Canny Lad 2015' yippee :)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

thats just from this thread, I have posted some figures from 'away' form, but still you refuse to recognise it,,,

'Best away performer 2015' yippee :)

You forgot canny lad aswell. :)
  • Like 1

You forgot canny lad aswell. :)

haha, no smoke without fire ;)

Happy now ?

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

Pl knockout cup fixtures no tacticals allowed maybe twk could attend these👏

• Like 3