British Speedway Forum

Eagles V Raiders, Nt2, 2pm October 4 At Arlington

At rye you would be better with a half fit Ben, rather than a full fit BWD any day.

that's weird because I've seen brad beat Morley multiple times around rye house. And I've also seen a half fit brad score a maximum over Morley at Eastbourne after having been taken through the boards by Morley and Knuckey in heat 1.
  • Like 1

that's weird because I've seen brad beat Morley multiple times around rye house. And I've also seen a half fit brad score a maximum over Morley at Eastbourne after having been taken through the boards by Morley and Knuckey in heat 1.

Multiple times? How often has he ridden against him there?

Multiple times? How often has he ridden against him there?

1 meeting, 3 races.

I think your find that BWD passed BM on his home track at the start of the year when BWD had never seen the TRACK, but a bigger question is why is Morley allowed to ride as branford does not have a meeting on the Saturday at when the Eagles are at Rye?

I think your find that BWD passed BM on his home track at the start of the year when BWD had never seen the TRACK, but a bigger question is why is Morley allowed to ride as branford does not have a meeting on the Saturday at when the Eagles are at Rye?

I find that strange as well. Not a lot of difference between the pair of them at Rye. Personally would rather win or lose with our own 1-7.

Should be another close match at Rye, with Eastbourne gaining the overall win. Hopefully Hume will strengthen the Raiders at reserve which could make the result closer than last time.

At rye you would be better with a half fit Ben, rather than a full fit BWD any day.

Was good to see brad whip bens ass 2/3 times tonight, only gifting him the last one too. A half fit Ben is better than a fully fit BWD? That did make me chuckle

• Like 3

I know where I will be this afternoon at 2pm, Can't wait.

Hope there is a big crowd too make it a wonderful atmosphere.

Branford is probably pee'd off from last weeks NLRC. he was saying after that the track had had dirt on ot all year and was totally slick for that meeting. I suppose with uncle Len in his kent kings jacket it was never gonna be prepared the same as it was all year.

• Like 1

All this whoare about the League Trophy and it will be the 1st Silverwere for Eastbourne for 7 years could someone please tell me how many teams entered the competition

Edited by Argos

All this whoare about the League Trophy and it will be the 1st Silverwere for Eastbourne for 7 years could someone please tell me how many teams entered the competition

4: Eastbourne, Rye, Kent & Mildenhall.

It's still a trophy who cares?

It's still a trophy who cares?

Not the pratt in the hat

• Like 1

Congrats to Eastbourne for winning the consolation, consolation Cup.

Junior

As expected really.

Good on Barbara Horley for keeping things moving along. Probably a bit bemused at the "unofficial interval" where it seems the commentator / management saw fit to have a break and do the raffle draw without informing anyone that there was an interval ?

Was it possible that BWD was instrumental in the first race stoppages? He charged across from gate 4 very quickly blocking the way of the other 3 riders, who had nowhere to go and collisions were inevitable.

Perhaps, (hopefully) this was also the last of Sunday afternoon racing - has it really been successful ? I think those who wished it's return may have been viewing through those rose tinted spectacles so beloved of the speedway fraternity when everything was better in the old days. Track conditions have always been better during evening meetings, none of the billowing dust we have seen this year, and again this afternoon. Crowd levels don't seem markedly different for afternoon meetings. As for a 2pm start time, why?

As expected really.

Good on Barbara Horley for keeping things moving along. Probably a bit bemused at the "unofficial interval" where it seems the commentator / management saw fit to have a break and do the raffle draw without informing anyone that there was an interval ?

Was it possible that BWD was instrumental in the first race stoppages? He charged across from gate 4 very quickly blocking the way of the other 3 riders, who had nowhere to go and collisions were inevitable.

Perhaps, (hopefully) this was also the last of Sunday afternoon racing - has it really been successful ? I think those who wished it's return may have been viewing through those rose tinted spectacles so beloved of the speedway fraternity when everything was better in the old days. Track conditions have always been better during evening meetings, none of the billowing dust we have seen this year, and again this afternoon. Crowd levels don't seem markedly different for afternoon meetings. As for a 2pm start time, why?

I think 2PM is becuase Daniel needs to get back to Germanty for school.... Hence Saturdays next year would be better