British Speedway Forum

He has to be a 7.5 surely based on his performances in Sweden & Poland.

The fact that he missed speedway due to a ban seems to have had no affect to his rise in the sport as his scores since returning justify.

• Like 1

He is currently no 11 in Dolgin's rankings. Of the ten riders above him only Janowski is active in the EL. (Iversen 13, Zagar 14 and Doyle 15 are the top EL competitors after Janowski.)

Dudek has got to be a cert for a 2016 Poole place after seeing him fly around Wimborne Road last night.

Why would you presume he will ride for Poole there are another seven teams out there.He rode for Darceys benefit that dosnt make him a poole asset

Why would you presume he will ride for Poole there are another seven teams out there.He rode for Darceys benefit that dosnt make him a poole asset

It's a pretty safe assumption that he'll only ride for Poole.

The other teams appear to have zero pulling power when it comes to making exciting new signings, which is why it's rapidly turning into a one team League with the rest just making up the numbers before they fold.

• Like 1

Dudek will be at the very least a 7, well he should be.

I'm sure Mick will tempt him to Brandon with his offer of a free burger and sausage at every home meeting

• Like 2

Has to be 7.50. He's not a GP regular so won't be an 8.00

If Matt (or anybody else) can get him on the same as Brummies got Zmarzlik, then fine. Wasn't he assessed at 6.50 or did I imagine it?

Has to be 7.50. He's not a GP regular so won't be an 8.00

If Matt (or anybody else) can get him on the same as Brummies got Zmarzlik, then fine. Wasn't he assessed at 6.50 or did I imagine it?

Zmarzlik was 6.5 but I'd expect him to be 7.5 or 8 these days if someone tried to signing him. As I see it, Pawlicki (Piotr), Zmarzlik and Dudek are all of a very similar level, if Piotr could get 7.7 last season, there no reason why any of them could not be looking at 8 next season. All 3 of them got 9ish in Sweden last season!

Edited by SCB

Can't see him being at Poole then as I'm sure the silly 2 +7 riders per team will remain. Poole already have Magic and Holder.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Chris sit next year out.....

• Like 2

Wouldn't be surprised to see Chris sit next year out.....

Is that possible? There were rumours that the only reason he rode this year is that he had to have a team place to be able to live in the country. Any truth in this?

Zmarzlik was 6.5 but I'd expect him to be 7.5 or 8 these days if someone tried to signing him. As I see it, Pawlicki (Piotr), Zmarzlik and Dudek are all of a very similar level, if Piotr could get 7.7 last season, there no reason why any of them could not be looking at 8 next season. All 3 of them got 9ish in Sweden last season!

You're post uses logic and reasoning. None of which is often present in speedway's rules.

People will moan if (when) Poole sign him and he is assessed a 6.50 GSA and we run with Magic, Holder and Dudek as heatleaders.

Is that possible? There were rumours that the only reason he rode this year is that he had to have a team place to be able to live in the country. Any truth in this?

I don't know mate to be honest, I hadn't thought it through, just a gut feeling.

Don't know anything at all about the visa situation.......

You're post uses logic and reasoning. None of which is often present in speedway's rules.

People will moan if (when) Poole sign him and he is assessed a 6.50 GSA and we run with Magic, Holder and Dudek as heatleaders.

For the good of speedway of course or the end