British Speedway Forum

It's quoted from Holder though! So you don't believe Holder? ;)

Why would he stay in UK if he didn't have a team place?

I meant that he wouldn't have got offers, of course he would have! There is no way no one would offer him a deal for 2016 throughout Europe and the UK.

Meanwhile in the real world of course any rider will have his team preferences but at the end of the day and because it is their living, they will go where the money is and good luck to them.

Personally I'm pleased to see Chris, Dak etc are back riding in the UK and good luck to them.

By the look of things you don't get out at all. :oops:

Give it a try and it might help you lighten up! :lol:

So only people that stay in can identify cheating scumbags? Weird logic.

I'll NEVER lighten up when it comes to cheats. I hope you respect that as I respect your right to love cheats and cheating. Each to their own.

Don't see why this is so important to people to be honest. Poole couldn't fit him in, he obviously considered taking the year off but changed his mind.

So what? Are we that short of discussion points?

It's not that. A Poole fan called poster morons for questioning the events during the semi final and his reasoning was due to North staying home next season to care for his Dad.

He/she was wrong.

• Like 2

I'll NEVER lighten up when it comes to cheats. I hope you respect that as I respect your right to love cheats and cheating. Each to their own.

I am bewildered to know what cheating Poole and Matt Ford have gone and done now?

It's not that. A Poole fan called poster morons for questioning the events during the semi final and his reasoning was due to North staying home next season to care for his Dad.

He/she was wrong.

Clearly staying in again tonight then!

Poole have made some dodgy moves over the years just as many other teams have but that doesn't fit in with the agenda does it .

Of course that doesn't make it right and which I have criticised Poole on here and not ignored it. Therefore to say I " love cheats and cheating" only shows how you ( and to be fair, a few others) somehow turn everything into Poole cheating just as an obsessive would.

I have no respect for you personally because I don't know you and from what I have read, that's no surprise.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

I am bewildered to know what cheating Poole and Matt Ford have gone and done now?

Poole havent cheated as far as i can tell.

Farcical that Buck wasnt on the heat leader list but Watt is so it evens out.

What gets on peoples nerves is things like what Red Panda is doing with the Holder situation. He quite clearly has stated he would ride elsewhere but his first love is Poole. Nothing wrong in that apart from Red Panda trying to say he never said it and arguing with everyone.

The situation with North was all covered up very conveniently and lo and behold he is back racing over here.

Sort out your fans like Red Panda and Starman and Poole may have more respect on this forum

• Like 2

I meant that he wouldn't have got offers, of course he would have! There is no way no one would offer him a deal for 2016 throughout Europe and the UK.

Ah okay! :) I think we sacrificed him for Brady.

Press articles often deviate from the truth as it does not matter who wrote it it will often be edited down.................so I never said he was a liar............just that I do not believe everything they write in the press................

RP

We all know that press articles SOMETIMES deviate from the truth, but unless you can produce evidence that this particular article is incorrect then it's reasonable to assume it's true.

Starman has made a fool of himself and now has the good sense to keep quiet about if , you are losing whatever slim shred of credibility you may have had by clinging to the unlikely idea that Holders reported comment was the exact opposite of the truth, without a shred of proper evidence to back up your claim. Just like you said other promoters just sit back and wait for fans to come to them but you couldn't name them when I challenged you on it, just like you have been caught out spouting rubbish you couldn't back up on other occasions.

• Like 2

What gets on peoples nerves is things like what Red Panda is doing with the Holder situation. He quite clearly has stated he would ride elsewhere but his first love is Poole. Nothing wrong in that apart from Red Panda trying to say he never said it and arguing with everyone.

The situation with North was all covered up very conveniently and lo and behold he is back racing over here.

Sort out your fans like Red Panda and Starman and Poole may have more respect on this forum

I don't need 'sorting out'...............I just don't believe everything I read in the press.................

We all know that press articles SOMETIMES deviate from the truth, but unless you can produce evidence that this particular article is incorrect then it's reasonable to assume it's true.

Starman has made a fool of himself and now has the good sense to keep quiet about if , you are losing whatever slim shred of credibility you may have had by clinging to the unlikely idea that Holders reported comment was the exact opposite of the truth, without a shred of proper evidence to back up your claim. Just like you said other promoters just sit back and wait for fans to come to them but you couldn't name them when I challenged you on it, just like you have been caught out spouting rubbish you couldn't back up on other occasions.

Again I have said that I don't believe everything I read in the press and as regards your other comments about spouting rubbish I am afraid to say I have seen you do it on a number of occasions on different threads...............so don't accuse me of something that you are good at yourself.............

I am entitled to an opinion as much as the next person..............and I respect other peoples opinions............there are times when I have no respect though and sadly this forum regardless of who the poster is is becoming very disrespectful..............you don't like what I have to say then its not my problem.............but when other posters start bullying posters such as myself is something I draw the line at..............

We all make errors in posts but it seems that I get picked on more than most...............and even if I give good accurate information which more often than not I do I get accused of being wrong..............quite honestly I don't care what people think of what I post............what I care about is my team regardless of how well we do or not as the case may be..............

RP

Clearly staying in again tonight then!

Poole have made some dodgy moves over the years just as many other teams have but that doesn't fit in with the agenda does it .

Of course that doesn't make it right and which I have criticised Poole on here and not ignored it. Therefore to say I " love cheats and cheating" only shows how you ( and to be fair, a few others) somehow turn everything into Poole cheating just as an obsessive would.

I have no respect for you personally because I don't know you and from what I have read, that's no surprise.

Saying you don't respect someone because you don't know them is a sad life choice.

I respect everyone until they behave in a manner that means they don't deserve it anymore.

Once again each to their own but I much prefer my world.

Oh and who goes out at 4 (or 8 for that matter) on a Saturday?

Be back tomorrow but not before lunch, it's gonna be a late one.

I don't need 'sorting out'...............I just don't believe everything I read in the press.................

Again I have said that I don't believe everything I read in the press and as regards your other comments about spouting rubbish I am afraid to say I have seen you do it on a number of occasions on different threads...............so don't accuse me of something that you are good at yourself.............

I am entitled to an opinion as much as the next person..............and I respect other peoples opinions............there are times when I have no respect though and sadly this forum regardless of who the poster is is becoming very disrespectful..............you don't like what I have to say then its not my problem.............but when other posters start bullying posters such as myself is something I draw the line at..............

We all make errors in posts but it seems that I get picked on more than most...............and even if I give good accurate information which more often than not I do I get accused of being wrong..............quite honestly I don't care what people think of what I post............what I care about is my team regardless of how well we do or not as the case may be..............

RP

I have never said I don't spout rubbish at times and when I do I get shot down, like everybody else. That's not the same as what you are doing here though which is making a statement about Chris Holder that has absolutely no factual or evidential basis whatsoever, which implies that either Holder is lying or Speedway Star are twisting the truth and printing the opposite of what he said. You didn't present that as an opinion you presented it as fact. Just as you said other promoters just sit back and wait for the fans to come to them, another statement that you couldn't, and still cant back up when asked.

Opinions are one thing but I cant think of another poster on the forum, apart from Starman that consistently makes bald statements with no factual basis whatsoever.

Take a deep breath and look at some of the unsubstantiated stuff you have posted, which is even making other Poole fans cringe

• Like 5

Starman has made a fool of himself and now has the good sense to keep quiet about if ,

Really, im still here, but i find it a pointless exercise talking to people like you and umpteen others on here who clearly have issues...

The day you leave this forum will be the day i put the flags out. Havn't you got an Ipswich thread to go to, as you are a fan, alledgedly..

Edited by Starman2006

I think I said it before. There is more b*llocks and bitches on here than Battersea dogs home. Nothing changes. Same old animals spewing out rabid propaganda. Good job they only stay on this forum and don't go out!

• Like 2

I think I said it before. There is more b*llocks and bitches on here than Battersea dogs home. Nothing changes. Same old animals spewing out rabid propaganda. Good job they only stay on this forum and don't go out!

Good job ive not been on here all night then, init.. ;)