British Speedway Forum

And you believe everything you read in there???????????? I certainly don't................

RP

Yet you are happy to quote as "fact" things you read on here?
  • Like 1

Really, im still here, but i find it a pointless exercise talking to people like you and umpteen others on here who clearly have issues...

The day you leave this forum will be the day i put the flags out. Havn't you got an Ipswich thread to go to, as you are a fan, alledgedly..

oh my god i forgot the forum rules that i must only post on my own teams thread!

do your research pal as ive been on Somerset, Glasgow, Lakeside , Edinburgh and Newcastle threads in the last few days.

ive only actually made one comment on a Poole thread and lo and behold in comes the village idiot to make a remark.

If you also read the comment i didnt have a go at Poole. But the fact of the matter is that 99% of the bad stuff on this forum about Poole is down to you and the comments you make but you cant see that. Your own fans are telling you to put a sock in it yet you just spout crap after crap.

I dont have an issue with any Poole fans on here (so come on Red Panda wake up) but you are a law unto yourself and give your club, on this forum, a bad name

Starman2006, on 13 Dec 2015 - 01:40 AM, said:

Really, im still here, but i find it a pointless exercise talking to people like you and umpteen others on here who clearly have issues...

The day you leave this forum will be the day i put the flags out. Havn't you got an Ipswich thread to go to, as you are a fan, alledgedly..

Why do you always react ? They wind you up everyday like a clockwork toy & you fall for it again , again & again ! Ignore the comments you don't like , rise above it , don't read it ..You will feel a lot better for it .

• Like 1

Why do you always react ? They wind you up everyday like a clockwork toy & you fall for it again , again & again ! Ignore the comments you don't like , rise above it , don't read it ..You will feel a lot better for it .

we dont wind him up..........we are sick of his daft comments and the failure to act like a man and admit when he is wrong. He name calls everyone and then when gets some back runs off crying to the mods. Nobody trys to wind him up he winds everybody else up

• Like 1

He can't rise above it as he's completely oblivious to things, that's why he posts the same drivel day after day...mud sticks (as has already been proven a few times on here from other team supporters) and us sane Poole supporters wish he'd wind his neck in or keep quiet from time to time. But he just abuses me when I ask him too. He's seems to be on a one man crusade to crucify Poole Speedway when he honestly thinks he does the opposite, and the only person who cannot see that is Starman himself.

AS for the Dak situation, on this occasion I personally don't feel that MF deliberately 'lied'. As other have said, maybe the Swindon offer came along after MF had, had his conversation with Dak where he said at the time his current intention was to assist his father and give the UK a miss in 2016. Not really a complex scenario which may have taken place now is it? Good luck to him I say :t:

So who else on here has problems with 'umpteen others'? Clue: Nobody. I suggest you take a look in the mirror to see the one that has the issues. The 'umpteen others' can't all be wrong...but I'm sure you'll tell me they are anyways!!!

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

The only issues that me and the people like me is whe n you and Red Panda make bald statements that fly in the face of common sense then can't back them up when challenged, even to the exrtent of implying Chris Holder is a liar when he talks about who he will or will not ride for.

• Like 1

El Aldio take your bad attitude elsewhere it is not required on this forum . Unlike u Red Panza and Statman are well respected on this forum .my ma always told me manners cost nothing.

El Aldio take your bad attitude elsewhere it is not required on this forum . Unlike u Red Panza and Statman are well respected on this forum .my ma always told me manners cost nothing.

go away freak

My match reports for Neasden F.C. in the Harlesden Recorder are always well received.

Nothing wrong with Bad Manners when Buster Bloodvessel was with them.

And it's E. I. Addio you.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 2

El Aldio? Wasn't he in one of the spaghetti westerns? :P

Oh i do trust me. I wouldn't dream of lowering myself to there level... They clearly have issues in one way or another..

go away freak

:rofl::rofl: pot kettle black..

oh my god i forgot the forum rules that i must only post on my own teams thread!

do your research pal as ive been on Somerset, Glasgow, Lakeside , Edinburgh and Newcastle threads in the last few days.

ive only actually made one comment on a Poole thread and lo and behold in comes the village idiot to make a remark.

If you also read the comment i didnt have a go at Poole. But the fact of the matter is that 99% of the bad stuff on this forum about Poole is down to you and the comments you make but you cant see that. Your own fans are telling you to put a sock in it yet you just spout crap after crap.

I dont have an issue with any Poole fans on here (so come on Red Panda wake up) but you are a law unto yourself and give your club, on this forum, a bad name

Yeh just when it suits you to make it look good. The 99% of the rest of the time you are trolling the Poole thread. Very sad. Try using your own clubs thread occasionally.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

Stop everyone winding each other up and insulting each other. People support different teams and have differing views but there is no need for insults.

This is a thread for discussing POOLE SPEEDWAY. The word is speedway.

Merry Chistmas everyone.

• Like 1

Oh i do trust me. I wouldn't dream of lowering myself to there level... They clearly have issues in one way or another..

:rofl::rofl: pot kettle black..

Yeh just when it suits you to make it look good. The 99% of the rest of the time you are trolling the Poole thread. Very sad. Try using your own clubs thread occasionally.

yep your spot on. i spend all my time trolling the Poole thread. then i think 'damn it i need to make myself look good for Starmans benefit' so i go and make a few comments on other threads just so i dont seem foolish.

You are quite a pathetic sad little man

Take a good look at the bigger picture, forget the fact i know your a clown , and look at what EVRYONE else is writing about you. Your own fans are telling you that you are an embarrassment so take the hint and realise how stupid you make yourself look

Goods points STatman this gavan fellow is not only useing two names hes spends his time on Poole topics rather than his own teams . A complete fool of the highest order .

Goods points STatman this gavan fellow is not only useing two names hes spends his time on Poole topics rather than his own teams . A complete fool of the highest order .

Thanks mate. And its Starman.. :t: