Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

I agree, clear off. You not a Poole fan. you have your own thread to go to.

Doesn't matter who you support you should be able to post your views on any thread as long as you can without causing trouble or to provoke

Doesn't matter who you support you should be able to post your views on any thread as long as you can without causing trouble or to provoke

I agree, but his posts are never constructive, they are on the border of being abusive. He's

totally obssesed with the Poole thread. He's supposed to be an Ippo fan, but never posts on that thread, i wonder why ?? If other fans don't have anything constructive to say on our thread then they should clear off, we don't want them..

• Like 2

I agree, but his posts are never constructive, they are on the border of being abusive. He's

totally obssesed with the Poole thread. He's supposed to be an Ippo fan, but never posts on that thread, i wonder why ?? If other fans don't have anything constructive to say on our thread then they should clear off, we don't want them..

Why would you expect a supporter of another team come on this thread and make constructive posts/comments. You just want a closed shop!

Dangerous and foolish maybe but not cheating.

From the rulebook....

12.8. Goggles must be worn.

• Like 1

Why would you expect a supporter of another team come on this thread and make constructive posts/comments. You just want a closed shop!

Yeh why not, there is a difference between banter and being bordering abusive..

From the rulebook....

Your fighting a losing battle pal. Give it up, we won the league and thats it. What are you going to say next season ?

Yeh why not, there is a difference between banter and being bordering abusive..

Your fighting a losing battle pal. Give it up, we won the league and thats it. What are you going to say next season ?

Next season we will say if the rule book had not favoured you again re Newman moving down the list and Buzz going missing off the heat leader list you would never have finished 2nd lol.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 1

lol ive heard it all now.

your posts are constructive do me a favour your a laughing stock.

oh and while we are at it please tell the rest of the forum the abuse you throw at everybody!!! called me a tw.t and told me to go and play with the traffic.

then again im sure thats ok with you.

stop acting like a tart you throw plenty of abuse at everyone else then go crying to mummy if anyone dares question you. pathetic

• Like 1

lol ive heard it all now.

your posts are constructive do me a favour your a laughing stock.

oh and while we are at it please tell the rest of the forum the abuse you throw at everybody!!! called me a tw.t and told me to go and play with the traffic.

then again im sure thats ok with you.

stop acting like a tart you throw plenty of abuse at everyone else then go crying to mummy if anyone dares question you. pathetic

Get lost. You;ve got an Ipswich thread to go to that you never use.

Edited by Starman2006

I agree, clear off. You not a Poole fan. you have your own thread to go to.

Great couple of posts from someone who has just been on the Coventry thread with nothing constructive to say except telling someone he hopes they get banned ! !

Oh the irony. Glass houses , stones and all,that.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 7

Get lost. You;ve got an Ipswich thread to go to that you never use.

Oh dear, oh dear :nono: And you say others chuck out abuse.

Absolute comedy gold :rofl:

You never have anything constructive to say so will you follow your own advice? We can but live in hope :cheers:

• Like 1

From the rulebook....

Still not cheating. Cheating is to act deliberately, dishonestly to gain an advantage. It wasn't a deliberate act to gain an advantage.

Edited by foreverblue

Is it an act of dishonesty to have a silencer fall off or when you go over the 2 minutes as you are fitting the rider replacement tyre, both would gain you an advantage?

Is it an act of dishonesty to have a silencer fall off or when you go over the 2 minutes as you are fitting the rider replacement tyre, both would gain you an advantage?

No unless it is deliberate.

Ok, try this one. If a rider puts both wheels over the white line by mistake he should not be disqualified?