Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Yes I do get irate with Starman but he is just an idiot and as I've always said most fans of Poole on here are fine but you seem to have some very vocal clowns as well more than other clubs

As far as I'm concerned we only have the one...who are these other 'vocal clowns'?

Yes I do get irate with Starman but he is just an idiot and as I've always said most fans of Poole on here are fine but you seem to have some very vocal clowns as well more than other clubs

playing devils advocate here -

Could it be that Poole have the same percentage of clowns as any other club but just due to having more fans on here they have more clowns?

As far as I'm concerned we only have the one...who are these other 'vocal clowns'?

not yourself, lisa colette , foreverblue and a few others.

Red Panda makes herself look foolish sometimes

You have the brigade who think speedway stops and end with Poole and are very self righteuos

You also have 1 or 2 fans who seem to have about 3 or 4 accounts.

playing devils advocate here -

Could it be that Poole have the same percentage of clowns as any other club but just due to having more fans on here they have more clowns?

true

not yourself, lisa colette , foreverblue and a few others.

Red Panda makes herself look foolish sometimes

You have the brigade who think speedway stops and end with Poole and are very self righteuos

You also have 1 or 2 fans who seem to have about 3 or 4 accounts.

true

I would agree with some (not all) of that and only a fool would have more than one account. So hands up you naughty Pirates! :lol:

First time I've looked at the elite league teams for months. And got to say, Poole have done it again. The team put together is by far superior to the others.

First time I've looked at the elite league teams for months. And got to say, Poole have done it again. The team put together is by far superior to the others.

For me it's competitive nothing else. A lot depends on whether Chris can get back to his best. If he can then yeah Poole will take a bit of stopping.

Potentially..

How about this one then;

"There were three of us going for two Pirates places in me, Maciej Janowski and Darcy Ward this winter. Magic has had a couple of good years here and me and Darcy the same. It's a bad position for the riders to be in when one of us can't come back, but it's not a bad position for the club. They have good riders to choose from. I didn't really want to be waiting around. I couldn't have really waited around as long as Magic did - I'd have probably had to go somewhere else. If Matt couldn't have fitted me in, no worries but I would have needed to start making plans."

From Chris Holder's guest column in Speedway Star, 28th March.

Poole havent cheated as far as i can tell.

Farcical that Buck wasnt on the heat leader list but Watt is so it evens out.

What gets on peoples nerves is things like what Red Panda is doing with the Holder situation. He quite clearly has stated he would ride elsewhere but his first love is Poole. Nothing wrong in that apart from Red Panda trying to say he never said it and arguing with everyone.

The situation with North was all covered up very conveniently and lo and behold he is back racing over here.

Sort out your fans like Red Panda and Starman and Poole may have more respect on this forum

Really? Belle Vue look at least as good, if not better.

• Like 1

For me it's competitive nothing else. A lot depends on whether Chris can get back to his best. If he can then yeah Poole will take a bit of stopping.

I personally think Belle Vue look just as good if not better

• Like 1

He's a world class act. Certain to recover his best form. And the Pirates are equally certain to finish in the play offs.

I agree, but his posts are never constructive, they are on the border of being abusive. He's

totally obssesed with the Poole thread. He's supposed to be an Ippo fan, but never posts on that thread, i wonder why ?? If other fans don't have anything constructive to say on our thread then they should clear off, we don't want them..

He posts a lot on the edinburgh thread too. Seems to enjoy talking their team down. I'm not at all agreeing with everything you say but I think your right about this poster...

He posts a lot on the edinburgh thread too. Seems to enjoy talking their team down. I'm not at all agreeing with everything you say but I think your right about this poster...

take a good long look at the discussion on the Edinburgh thread.

Edinburgh have been a top team in the premier for a few seasons.

They have lost Cook and Sedgman and replaced them with Fisher and an unknown Aussie.

I was having whats called a debate and for your information having a good discussion with a number of Edinburgh fans about the fact i think they will struggle this coming season.

Now this is called a forum.

The biggest elite league side at the moment is Poole

The biggest premier league side is Edinburgh

I will post and have discussion on any thread i like thanks.

I have good debates on the Poole threads as the majority of their fans are speedway fans.

Starman is an imbecile. He is mocked by everyone including his own Poole fans who he has called 'dregs' on another thread.

I forgot that on this forum im only allowed to post on my own teams thread!!

Edited by Gavan

It just comes across a lil odd that you care so much about Edinburgh's chances next year to the extent that you have posted and argued the point. It reminded me of simular posts about Pooles team in 2015 not being as strong as their 2014 team. Just seems a really pointless arguement as successful teams have to lose more than most from previous seasons and its not as if the fans on here can change that.