British Speedway Forum

It just comes across a lil odd that you care so much about Edinburgh's chances next year to the extent that you have posted and argued the point. It reminded me of simular posts about Pooles team in 2015 not being as strong as their 2014 team. Just seems a really pointless arguement as successful teams have to lose more than most from previous seasons and its not as if the fans on here can change that.

and yet still clearly you havent read the posts i made. I was asking how the fans felt about their chances next season and want arguing the point at all. This was proved by the fact that i had discussions with Edinburgh fans not arguments.

Yes i care about Edinburghs chances they ar a main rival to my side. Im hardly going to post to much on the Rye House or Redcar threads

Same in the Elite League. Poole are the number one side and lets be fair cause plent of controversy and discussion points which isnt what this forum is about??

Again not excatly much has gone on to chat about at say Leicester or Wolves

Not exactly much has gone on to chat about at Poole either - but that hasn't stopped you trolling the Poole thread, Starman or no Starman!!

Not exactly much has gone on to chat about at Poole either - but that hasn't stopped you trolling the Poole thread, Starman or no Starman!!

So ive posted on the 14th December and the 21st December and then today and im trolling the thread lol

The Poole thread is on page 142 for a few reasons.

Be grateful you are the most talked about club, hence i read your thread more and dont tend to read all the others as nobody is commenting on them.

I agree most of the thread is down to the village idiot you harbour and if you read the last 5 or 6 pages it isnt just me moaning about him.

If i see a thread with pages going up and up im more inclined to look at that thread and see what is going on and yes the Poole thread page numbers go up more than others.

Why do you get so precious about people on the Poole thread?

• Like 1

So ive posted on the 14th December and the 21st December and then today and im trolling the thread lol

The Poole thread is on page 142 for a few reasons.

Be grateful you are the most talked about club, hence i read your thread more and dont tend to read all the others as nobody is commenting on them.

I agree most of the thread is down to the village idiot you harbour and if you read the last 5 or 6 pages it isnt just me moaning about him.

If i see a thread with pages going up and up im more inclined to look at that thread and see what is going on and yes the Poole thread page numbers go up more than others.

Why do you get so precious about people on the Poole thread?

Because you are not a Poole fan. Your just a troll.

Because you are not a Poole fan. Your just a troll.

ah bless you sticking your inane comments in that bring bugger all to any conversation.

i comment on the most popular threads are you that thick you dont get that

ah bless you sticking your inane comments in that bring bugger all to any conversation.

i comment on the most popular threads are you that thick you dont get that

Ah now there's a suprise you on the poole thread again. No you don't you just throw obsenties on this thread. Its a good job im not a mod, you would have been banned a long time ago. Permanantly. Your not liked get it into your head a go join your own PL thread. If im thick, then what does that make you, GO AWAY.

Edited by Starman2006

Ah now there's a suprise you on the poole thread again. No you don't you just throw obsenties on this thread. Its a good job im not a mod, you would have been banned a long time ago. Permanantly. Your not liked get it into your head a go join your own PL thread. If im thick, then what does that make you, GO AWAY.

Rather than just calling him a troll how about you enter into a speedway discussion with him and you might even find that you have something in common. #justsaying

• Like 1

Rather than just calling him a troll how about you enter into a speedway discussion with him and you might even find that you have something in common. #justsaying

You cannot have a discussion with him. He's not capable of it. Ive tried it believe me. Its just not posible. The only way its posible is if i tow the line and say why he/they want me to say. And that ain't going to happen.

Edited by Starman2006

You cannot have a discussion with him. He's not capable of it. Ive tried it believe me. Its just not posible. The only way its posible is if i tow the line and say why he/they want me to say.

How about just try it - after all it is the season of goodwill to all - inc Gavan :wink:

How about just try it - after all it is the season of goodwill to all - inc Gavan :wink:

IVE TRIED it. Read my post.

I don't see any problem with Gavan posting on the Poole thread!! Starman should stop dictating who can or can't post on this thread. It isn't up to him believe it or not!

• Like 8

. Its a good job im not a mod,

Now there's a thought to conjure with--Starman as a mod, trundling down Wimborne Rd on a Lambretta, wearing a Ben Sherman and a Parka, with some bird in a mini- skirt on the back (probably Jaques) looking for a bit of bovver !

• Like 3

I don't see any problem with Gavan posting on the Poole thread!! Starman should stop dictating who can or can't post on this thread. It isn't up to him believe it or not!

I wondered when that was coming.

Now there's a thought to conjure with--Starman as a mod, trundling down Wimborne Rd on a Lambretta, wearing a Ben Sherman and a Parka, with some bird in a mini- skirt on the back (probably Jaques) looking for a bit of bovver !

Jacques will be pleased :lol: