British Speedway Forum

Excuse me Mr Watt, but we are not Lakeside!! We make changes when necessary.

He has been at Poole long enough to know this!

August? He's having a laugh, isn't he??!

Oh dear L.C.G you are in danger of becoming another one of the Poole win at all costs brigade...woah there!

• Like 1

You have your opinion I have mine, Matt certainly hasn't treated him like a valued employee here .......

Done him a favour more like, now he can sort out his 'deeply personal problems.' As he is no use to any team til it's sorted.

Delighted to see Mr Watt at his whining best, Poole Speedway and Matt Ford have to do whats best for the club, and Watt wasn't scoring so its entirely understandable that Watt has been replaced.

Rubbish Ford has had this planned for a few weeks Watt just his chance to get the old fart back...he generally craps on someone from a great height now and again

Oh dear L.C.G you are in danger of becoming another one of the Poole win at all costs brigade...woah there!

Nah, I'm just not very sympathetic!! 😌🙈

If Watt is having personal issues why not get signed off for a couple of weeks like they did with Dakota North?

• Like 8

Who is this 'Boby' who left a comment on the Horses**t Echo saying it will 'take the pressure off Davey'?...wtf is that supposed to mean? He wont be earning anything surely that adds more pressure to his life!

If Watt is having personal issues why not get signed off for a couple of weeks like they did with Dakota North?

Yeah good question?! Because it suited them with Dakota then and it suits them now bringing Byawne back...double standards?

Edited by hagonshocker

Both i'd say

:wink:

And I'm impatient too. If you have problems go and sort them out, maybe they weren't improving much. Has been going on for about a month now (publically anyway).

Matt made a decision and I think it is the right one, it would have been nice to give him another couple of weeks to see if he could turn it around but the averages don't allow that.

Now the sacking of Boycey I didn't agree with, should have been Kennett. But that's in the past now :)

Edited by lisa-colette

Apparently the reason why Watt is under performing is because the Polish girl he was shagging and he left his wife and kids for a few years ago, has dumped him.... Ahh bless!

Edited by Jacques

Apparently the reason why Watt is under performing is because the Polish girl he was shagging ad left his wife and kids for a few years ago has dumped him.... Ahh bless!

I think most people know the reason but try not air it like that on a forum. Not really the place, is it? 🙈🙈

Apparently the reason why Watt is under performing is because the Polish girl he was shagging and he left his wife and kids for a few years ago, has dumped him.... Ahh bless!

Correct, and hopefully the same thing happens to Nicki Pedersen. Men p!ss me off when they bin of perfectly happy families for money chasing dolly birds. Gullible idiots

• Like 2

Nah, I'm just not very sympathetic!!

Sounds more like you are becoming Shovvy and Starmans Moll ;):D

I think most people know the reason but try not air it like that on a forum. Not really the place, is it?

...it's the absolutely correct place for it, people have the right to know the reason why Poole have replaced him! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Very true .......

Who is this 'Boby' who left a comment on the Horses**t Echo saying it will 'take the pressure off Davey'?...wtf is that supposed to mean? He wont be earning anything surely that adds more pressure to his life!

Yeah good question?! Because it suited them with Dakota then and it suits them now bringing Byawne back...double standards?

Especially if no other team takes him on ......

Now there`s a can of worms worth opening. :)