British Speedway Forum

And there you have it. I make a post about the situation clearly and thoughtfully, and the reply from you is based on agression, bias and hatred. Your moronic reply sums you up perfectly and why many on here take your posts as meaningless and just plain bitter.

It is impossible to have a discussion with a blinkered person with no other objective other than to throw about abuse on the Poole thread.

Why is it moronic?

We know Matt Ford is a good promoter for Poole, nobody argues that.

Its just rather boring that every third or fourth post from yourself you just bang on and on about how wonderful he is and how lucky you are to have him and how its not his fault and everyone should be like him. We get it you love him!

Nice to see the like you had was from Starman lol two peas in a pod

• Like 2

Why is it moronic?

Its just rather boring that every third or fourth post from yourself you just bang on and on about how wonderful he is and how lucky you are to have him and how its not his fault and everyone should be like him. We get it you love him!

Its rather boring that every third or fourth post you jump on it. Clearly you have little better to do with you time..Added to your beloved Ippo V Somerset thread yet. no i thought not

Edited by Starman2006

Why all the sad bitter comments from others. Davey being dropped would have been something that him and Matt discused, And for Daveys sanity the right decision has been made. But im sure the deluded bitter few will continue the argument, just to fill there sad sad time..

Well you will be pleased to know i agree with Watt being dropped. To be fair if you read the thread you will realise that most people agree with the decision so im clueless as to why you bring it up

Oh dear. Considering speedway is a 'results business', the Poole promotion are the best in the business, Matt Ford is ruthless but get's the job done, has no sympathy for other teams/promotions - there are lot of touchy Poole supporters around!

If you are so proud of your team and it's success, why all the touchiness?

If it was aimed at me I am certainly not touchy. I am happy with the team and its potential for continued success. What I don't like is idiot posters coming on to the Poole thread just to throw made up abuse at my team. Gavan has been told on several occassions over the last day that Poole were within the rules at the time when booking Robson. Alan Jones posted this on a couple of occassions yet Gaven still accused Poole of cheating when it was clear to any level headed person that the club were clearly working within the rules.

Because of his hatred of Matt Ford he is incapable of rational debate on the Poole threads and so therefore is only here as a troll.

Well you will be pleased to know i agree with Watt being dropped. To be fair if you read the thread you will realise that most people agree with the decision so im clueless as to why you bring it up

And its quite right that Davey should be stood down, if only for his own sanity..

If this is the case then why did you agree with a poster earlier on who suggested Watt should be rested for a couple of weeks?

Great post. Surely personal problems are personal problems arent they?? No difference to Norths situation, guess it depends on where we are in the season

Surely even you can see the difference between Norths injured or ill parent and Watts doing the naughty.

Not quite the same is it.

Lisa we may not see eye to eye about a lot of things but i respect your opinion and knowledge. We will never agree about Tai, and i will always loathe Matt Ford, but i feel we have that love/hate relationship on here.

I know he supports your club but please dont lower yourself to getting involved with the forum clown.

No she isnt wrong try reading her posts.

You really are quite the fool on here and also moaning at your own fans who also are sick of you. Good effort!

Great post. Surely personal problems are personal problems arent they?? No difference to Norths situation, guess it depends on where we are in the season

Seriously how far up your management teams backside are you stuck?

Why is it moronic?

These are my posts on this thread since the 27th March. Not many is it??

Oh and if you could tell me where i jump all over Shovlars posts about him talking about Matt Ford then please tell me where.

Oh sorry your making it all up again

I can't remember a speedway rider who has said about his personal problems as much as Davey.

It's going to take a brave club to give him another chance, which I hope he gets as he's been a good servant to British speedway.

• Like 3

If it was aimed at me I am certainly not touchy. I am happy with the team and its potential for continued success.

On the contrary Steve, I would suggest your self-imposed exile from the forum does demonstrate a certain touchiness.

bjarne for watt is really a straightforward decision which i would like to think any promoter worth their salt would have made(how many fantasy league teams is he still in?lol)not convinced tho that sacking somebody will "help" them solve any personal problems(certainly not their "sanity" where did that come from) "we need to talk darling oh by the way im now on the dole" not really going to help

Seriously how far up your management teams backside are you stuck?

To the shoulders

• Like 1

bjarne for watt is really a straightforward decision which i would like to think any promoter worth their salt would have made(how many fantasy league teams is he still in?lol)not convinced tho that sacking somebody will "help" them solve any personal problems(certainly not their "sanity" where did that come from) "we need to talk darling oh by the way im now on the dole" not really going to help

Of course any promoter would strengthen their team if they were able to.

The point is that a team already considerably stronger than any other team in the league has effectively been able to sign a fourth heat-leader when most of the rest of the league are struggling to track two.

Yes the rules may allow it. It shows how appalling the rules are.

I take it Poole fans will only be satisfied when every heat produces a 5-1 for them.

Consider the bigger picture - you're killing this league.

Edited by rmc
  • Like 2

The point is that a team already considerably stronger than any other team in the league has effectively been able to sign a fourth heat-leader when most of the rest of the league are struggling to track two.

I take it Poole fans will only be satisfied when every heat produces a 5-1 for them.

So Poole have to dumb down? Read it all now.

• Like 1

Were killing it because Matt Ford is doing his job. How many other promoters can actually put hand on heart and say the are doing the same..