British Speedway Forum

It was a disgraceful performance, just didnt try when he missed the gate. Of course his best bikes arent here, its the same for all the top boys the Elite league is very low down in their list of prioritys.

A former World Champion and top line rider should never 'not fancy it' what an appaling way to treat your employers.

Maybe he should take note of what Tai is doing and give the Elite league a miss to concentrate on whats important :wink:

No problem with it, after all he isn't British. ;) Everyone should be made to ride in their home country. :) Edited by lisa-colette

Just shows how much respect the guy has for British Speedway, Poole, Ford and Middleitch.

This week Star will no doubt have the B S Poole reasons for why.

• Like 2

Wasn't expecting too much from Bjarne's first couple of meetings to be honest (Wolves and Leicester - both away) but he'll do better once he's settled back in.

Chris needs to get his act together for the supporters as well as for the management.

Oh well onwards and upwards - at least those that reckon Poole are unfairly too strong for the rest of the EL should now be able to back off and enjoy the fact that the EL will have new champions this season!!

(ps. for those saddo's that may want to check back on the posts - I did tip Belle Vue at the very start of the season).

Maybe the Bournemouth Echo ought to have a word with Chris re last night, put fans' minds at rest or not? I'm sure Chris will give an honest answer, he usually does ......

Or perhaps a Q&A via Twitter..

• Like 1

Wasn't expecting too much from Bjarne's first couple of meetings to be honest (Wolves and Leicester - both away) but he'll do better once he's settled back in.

Chris needs to get his act together for the supporters as well as for the management.

Oh well onwards and upwards - at least those that reckon Poole are unfairly too strong for the rest of the EL should now be able to back off and enjoy the fact that the EL will have new champions this season!!

(ps. for those saddo's that may want to check back on the posts - I did tip Belle Vue at the very start of the season).

The top 5 are just a bit stronger than the rest but Kyle has been the reason why Poole have the edge.

• Like 1

Or perhaps a Q&A via Twitter..

That would be easier I guess, are you up for it Skidder?

No problem with it, after all he isn't British. ;) Everyone should be made to ride in their home country. :)

Correct, hopefully you give noddy as much stick for not bothering to compete in the Aussie championships.

Wonder which country our great World Champion has on his passport.

He wouldn't want to ride for Poole with such anti fans.

No problem with it, after all he isn't British. ;) Everyone should be made to ride in their home country. :)

If you think that then tell me how Holder and Batchelor did in the Aussie champs??

If riding in your home country hinders you in your quest for the World Title then why would you ride here?

Tai short changed the Wolves fans last time he rode here because the league was low on his prioritys. Its better not to ride here then not try properly which is exactly what Holder was doing last night.

I would say the only gp rider that gives it his all over here is Doyle.

Why should Tai be forced to ride here if Hancock, Pedersen, Janowski and Kildemand dont?? You feel because he is British he should scupper his chance of individual success?? Crazy notion

So if Adam is out of Poole's team for a long period who do they have as a guest for him, another FDR from the start of the season or a guest up to his average?.

Why wasn't this sorted at the Agm!.

Correct, hopefully you give noddy as much stick for not bothering to compete in the Aussie championships.

Wonder which country our great World Champion has on his passport.

He wouldn't want to ride for Poole with such anti fans.

Oi! Not all of us are anti-Tai! It's only Lisa (who obviously doesn't know her limits! :wink: ) and the train spotter as far as I am aware.

• Like 2

Oi! Not all of us are anti-Tai! It's only Lisa (who obviously doesn't know her limits! :wink: ) and the train spotter as far as I am aware.

Oops, I meant to add it was the obvious blue blinded ones and the troll. :t:

So Auty rides in place of Adam tomorrow.

Would appear that common sense can prevail at BSPA towers if that's the case.

Any other outcome would have effectively over ruled anything else that's in place re: FTRs. Poole could then have tried it on and dropped Ellis and signed Zmarzlik in his place.

Embarrassing that they have to wait until the horse has bolted before they sort these things out though.

• Like 1

Would appear that common sense can prevail at BSPA towers if that's the case.

Any other outcome would have effectively over ruled anything else that's in place re: FTRs. Poole could then have tried it on and dropped Ellis and signed Zmarzlik in his place.

Embarrassing that they have to wait until the horse has bolted before they sort these things out though.

Poole couldn't of tried it on as you have to have 2 EDR's in a team at all times.

If Poole signed Zmarzlik for Ellis they'd have to replace 1 of their other top 5 for a rider on the EDR list & be under 40.5 team average as they'd of replaced 2 rider's at once.