British Speedway Forum

As expected , you have no answer to how the 3 matches he has ridden for Peterborough the better PL rider against a rider who has completed a full PL season.

Because I never ever said that ..I said on what figures anywhere are you using to show he's nowhere in his class ...the bottom line is you told a pack of lies fell down a deep hole and you can't get back up .

Edited by orion

Because I never ever said that ..I said on what figures anywhere are you using to show he's nowhere in his class ...the bottom line is you told a pack of lies fell down a deep hole and you can't get back up .

I'm standing up tall but thanks for the concern.

It's pointless debating with someone who only reads what suits them.

Moving on.

I'm standing up tall but thanks for the concern.

It's pointless debating with someone who only reads what suits them.

Moving on.

it's pointless as you can't answer the questions .

Edited by orion

it's pointless as you can't answer the questions .

There are no questions to answer.

Moving on.

Blimey we are that good we only need 6 riders!!

its obvious the last rider will either be a draft rider or if they change the rules and go only one draft rider then another rider on a 4 or less

poole want the rules changed to one draft and one other rider at reserve that way kyle newman could start in top 5 but move back down to reserve when the fake averaged other reserve rider improves to be in the main team

Edited by heathen chemistry

I have. At this stage of their careers, Thomsen is the superior rider. Thomsen is on a par with the Michelsens and Bechs. Kurtz, whilst having plenty of talent, still has a bit to go. Thomsen doesn't constantly roll at the start either!

James Sergeant does!! :rofl: .....and Hans Andersen and Jason Garrity and Troy Batchelor and Nick Morris and...so many others....

That'll be the 6 man teams being considered (again), which if accepted could well change the previous EDR proposals, as the race format will have to change.?!

Edited by Skidder1

You'll probably have a sick note for the other one anyway..

• Like 3

its obvious the last rider will either be a draft rider or if they change the rules and go only one draft rider then another rider on a 4 or less

poole want the rules changed to one draft and one other rider at reserve that way kyle newman could start in top 5 but move back down to reserve when the fake averaged other reserve rider improves to be in the main team

Well its a ridiculous line up and will not happen, why would Tai ride for Poole makes no sense.

• Like 1

Agreed Phil....but that's way too sensible for this sport...

Totally agree with you Phil, reducing the strength of the strongest team, year after year to the weakest team in the league has consequences, that are now rooted into Speedway in the UK. Teams should be encouraged to improve and build to the strongest team in the league, even if it takes multiple seasons to do so. Thats one of the reasons we are where we are now.... In my opinion..

• Like 1

poole 2016 :-

holder

janowski

woffinden

kurtz

newman

starke

Woffy will only ever ride for Wolves...........it was part of his agreement to sit out last season with them..............

As for who I think.............take out Woffy and add Jack Holder and Dakota North and you might just have the right balance..........

RP

• Like 1