British Speedway Forum

Woffy will only ever ride for Wolves...........it was part of his agreement to sit out last season with them..............

As for who I think.............take out Woffy and add Jack Holder and Dakota North and you might just have the right balance..........

RP

Would have thought Jack would have one more year in PL before moving up unless he's doubling up of course!
  • Like 1

If Darcy had not had his crash I'm sure it would have been Darcy and Magic and Chris would have been off to Swindon. But you are right maybe a change will do Chris good.

If i was Mat Ford i would NOT have Holder back next year. Maybe like you say, a change would do him good. Having said that, if i was a promoter, i would have a long discussion with Chris, his body language says it all at times.

Who are you going to get that is a better 2nd heat leader on a similar average? The only one I can think of is woffy, which is very unlikely. Id be very surprised if Ford dropped Holder

• Like 1

Janowski holder north Lambert Kurtz? Would be a tidy team, certainly good to watch.

No place for Kyle Newman then as he shouldn't be a draft reserve as had his 2 seasons & time to see if he can progress again.

No place for Kyle Newman then as he shouldn't be a draft reserve as had his 2 seasons & time to see if he can progress again.

A few people think it will be Brady or Kyle not both! What about Dudek? Depends on his average I guess. If it's 6.5 could be a possibility.

There lies the problem with the draft reserve system as surely a club should want to have an asset who has played a massive part in them being successful as a reserve.

A few people think it will be Brady or Kyle not both! What about Dudek? Depends on his average I guess. If it's 6.5 could be a possibility.

No way should Dudek be a 6.5 as his form when coming back from his ban was brilliant.

A 7.5 average at best.

• Like 1

There lies the problem with the draft reserve system as surely a club should want to have an asset who has played a massive part in them being successful as a reserve.

No way should Dudek be a 6.5 as his form when coming back from his ban was brilliant.

A 7.5 average at best.

6.5 is for Poole only .

7.5 is for everyone else. ;)

• Like 1

6.5 is for Poole only .

7.5 is for everyone else. ;)

:D :D You know it!

If its one or the other then Brady will be in as he has already signed.

FT? Or is he doubling up?

Rather have Kacper back.

Well, have a look at his twitter. Prob putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. But it is in English...

Prob a contract for the gym or something :D

• Like 3

ALWAYS believed, and this will go against the grain with many, that any team wishing to keep their 1-7 from one season to another should be allowed to do so and only be affected by any points limit should they want to make changes. Teams should aspire to being the best not waiting for others to be watered down to their level.

Would provide continuity for the fans as well as the riders but no doubt will be shot down in flames. Extinguisher at the ready ...

Back in the day Phil when all the riders wanted to ride over here i would agree with you but not now it would make the league more one sided than it is now.

I am suprised at the people that have either posted in agreement or liked posts agreeing with you to name a few Hagonshocker and Orlov both Swindon fans and Shale shifter a Leicester fan.

First of all lets look at Swindon you all know how hard it is to find heat leaders that want to ride over here nowadays.Next year you are all pinning your hopes on Doyle and or Kildemand signing for you what happens if Doyle stays with Leicester and Killer wont do a full season again you will possibly be left with Zengota and Batchelor as your top 2.

Shale shifter how as a Leicester fan can you agree other than Doyle the rest of your team are on sub 6 point averages so really this season you have only managed to sign 1 heat leader you will need 3 if you are to challenge Poole and if you lose him god help you.

So as it stands both teams could find it very hard to match a Poole team that is restricted to a poss 34 point limit let alone the 35+ limit they have achived this season.

As it stands now Poole have won the league for the last 3 seasons with a point limit.With a point limit it gives all clubs(with the limited riders that want to ride over here) a chance to match them without it none of us will have a hope and without the hope that your team could compete this year then speedway is in a worse place than it is now.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 1

Well, have a look at his twitter. Prob putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. But it is in English...

Prob a contract for the gym or something :D

Well i really hope so, he has come on so much this season and has become a vital cog and i really like his attitude and style, his heat 14 heroics were amazing.