British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

If that's so , then why not just pick up the phone and give her your best wishes one to one ? A much better idea IMO. :t:

And not let people know that they're friends?! No way!

Jesus you cant say f*** all on here these days without getting abuse back...ignore em Skidder im sure you wasnt sending wishes just for self glorification ..i mean you have plenty of other opportunities for that... ;) ...best wishes from myself also who also knows the Rossiters and if anyones got a problem with that then just stick it up your f****** arse!

Too much bickering! It seems no one can say anything without someone taking offence or arguing these days! :rolleyes:

It's nearly Christmas ppl - sit back, relax and remember it is the season of goodwill to all :t:

On another note - it's good to see that Gjedde is riding in the UK next season - for Plymouth. Hope it is a success for him and Plymouth

Here here

• Like 5

Jesus you cant say f*** all on here these days without getting abuse back...ignore em Skidder im sure you wasnt sending wishes just for self glorification ..i mean you have plenty of other opportunities for that... ;) ...best wishes from myself also who also knows the Rossiters and if anyones got a problem with that then just stick it up your f****** arse!

Here here

Where where?! ;)

Reading this thread, jesus christ i never realised quite how thick and remedial like Starman was until i seen all this

An absolute embarrasement to Poole speedway. Why even come on this forum, you get ridiculed by most and talk absolute crap.

Stick to selling your speedway stars knobhead

Being a family friend of Rosco's relations I would also like to pass on my best wishes.

Of course you are

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to everyone - hope Santa is good to you.

Merry Christmas Steve0 and to all the sensible Swindon fans.

• Like 1

Can you retype that in English you absolute numbnut

Give him the benefit of the doubt "hagon cracked me up listening to your response happy Christmas mate.

Give him the benefit of the doubt "hagon cracked me up listening to your response happy Christmas mate.

:lol: thanks, that is in fact what I meant to say.

XMAS Wishes to all.

Merry Christmas Steve0 and to all the sensible Swindon fans.

Thought we are all sensible Steve? ;)

• Like 1