British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

Rohan scored 14 from 5 rides tonight riding for Wolves at Kings Lynn, he has been really good lately, hope Rosco signs him up for next year.

Great, absolutely delighted he scored so well for a play-off rival. Bloody stupid sport!

Edited by frigbo
  • Like 5

Great, abbsolutely delighted he scored so well for a play-off rival. Bloody stupid sport!

That is the daft situation that happens.

Two new meetings have been added to the fixtures for August, but no details seem to be anywhere yet.

And no one of them is NOT a final farewell meeting :D

Sept 8th National League Select

Sept 15th Inter-League Challenge

Edited by A ORLOV

Two new meetings have been added to the fixtures for August, but no details seem to be anywhere yet.

August 8th National League Select

August 15th Inter-League Challenge

Any dates IF we get in the play/offs ?

August 8th National League Select

August 15th Inter-League Challenge

You will need a Tardis or a time travel machine to watch those :D

You will need a Tardis or a time travel machine to watch those :D

Thanks, am so busy do not know what month it is. Have changed post.

Any dates IF we get in the play/offs ?

No

Be great if the NL select had Bewley, Parkinson Blackburn, Jack Smith,Brennan,Jenkins,involved be interesting to see if the meeting is supported.

Should be an interesting meeting where many can see new riders they have not seen before, I wonder if Rosco is putting this on to look for talent for the future and also if we have to have another British NL rider in the team next year.

Should be an interesting meeting where many can see new riders they have not seen before, I wonder if Rosco is putting this on to look for talent for the future and also if we have to have another British NL rider in the team next year.

I think Swindon are considering running a NL side next year so this meeting is being thrown in to see if there's interest

I think Swindon are considering running a NL side next year so this meeting is being thrown in to see if there's interest

Would look forward to that if it turns out that EL meetings leave as many free thursdays as we have had this year.

If Lakeside pull off 4 points at KL tomorrow then tomorrow night will almost certainly be my last meeting at the old Abbey as i cant see us gaining anymore away points ,to be starved of EL action recently is poor fixture planning and then we end up with September fillers, mind you with the amount of PL riders in our side we wont have to dumb down too much for an inter-league challenge!

• Like 4

What exactly does 'National League Select' actually mean? Are we riding with our own select side? Bit vague but irrelevant when you do not have a National League interest currently

Sept 8th National League Select

Sept 15th Inter-League Challenge

The Swindon Robins website is very poor, it should be trailing these meetings now.

What exactly does 'National League Select' actually mean? Are we riding with our own select side? Bit vague but irrelevant when you do not have a National League interest currently

A meeting at The Abbey for Darryl I guess with 13 of his mates☺

• Like 1