British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

A meeting at The Abbey for Darryl I guess with 13 of his mates☺

With Bewley , Blackburn Parkinson, Jack Smith, Brennan, Jenkins unless there is a top class line up dont see many turnng up to watch i hope i am wrong.

The 8th could be the NLRC, as according to Flagrag, it's been moved from Leicester...

Much more interesting proposition if that is the case

• Like 1

New stadium, Doyley signed for two more years. Not a bad week, now to sign Killer for next season 😃

• Like 2

The 8th could be the NLRC, as according to Flagrag, it's been moved from Leicester...

Tonight said it was a Swindon Sprockets team vs Coventry Storm team. To see if there is appetite for a NL team at Swindon.

Tonight said it was a Swindon Sprockets team vs Coventry Storm team. To see if there is appetite for a NL team at Swindon.

I think the sparse crowd that night plus the already negative thoughts elsewhere would quickly confirm there isnt

Edited by hagonshocker

I think the sparse crowd that night plus the already negative thoughts elsewhere would quickly conform there isnt

If there isn't, and the EL structure stays the same or similar, then I guess the gaps in the fixture list will continue

I think the sparse crowd that night plus the already negative thoughts elsewhere would quickly confirm there isnt

I have heard that most of the stadium will be closed and only the home straight will be open, with virtually all bars shut apart from the one underneath the middle bar. This makes sense if true. I'm going, only a £10 to see some speedway, something which has been lacking at Blunsdon over the last few months.

I have heard that most of the stadium will be closed and only the home straight will be open, with virtually all bars shut apart from the one underneath the middle bar. This makes sense if true. I'm going, only a £10 to see some speedway, something which has been lacking at Blunsdon over the last few months.

It will be worth £10 to see some of the hopefully future riders.

I would not mind a NL team if we are going to have the gaps in the schedule in 2017 that we have had this year.

National League racing at Belle Vue has been brilliant to watch, good racing and virtually every one of them giving 100%. It's great to watch riders develop and hopefully, a few will progress through the PL to the EL.

It's excellent value. Belle Vue charge £10, concessions £8 and under 18's free. Every track that can needs to invest in a NL team if we want to produce some good riders for the future.

• Like 6

We should have quite a large catchment area as the nearest NL team is either IOW, Birmingham or Coventry.

Edited by A ORLOV

Will be interesting to know where Anders Rowe goes for his first NL experience.Fingers

crossed for the lad be great if could do a Holloway, Rossiter,Hewlett and end up being good anough to be a fully fledged robin.