British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Cradley 2016

It's like Chinese whispers on here.

Yes he's on 3.00

Yes he has a British passport

Born in Auckland NZ

British born parents.

What if the new ruling comes in that you're ineligible to race if you have ridden or gained expirence in another country?

.. Haven't heard of Bradley Andrews

. . .but you may have seen him riding, . . .at Monmore, . . after a 'Dudley' meeting, . . about 3-4 years ago.

. . .but you may have seen him riding, . . .at Monmore, . . after a 'Dudley' meeting, . . about 3-4 years ago.

/

See my posting on the Cradley Forum in Jan. 2010, " Next Generation, - Future Heathen?", almost 6 years ago when he was just 11.

. http://cradleyspeedway.proboards.com/thread/496/next-generation-future-heathen

Unfortunately the photos and videos there have now expired, but you can Google for others.

It was probably 2012 when he had after-meeting spins on a number of UK tracks incl'g Monmore Green.

/

See my posting on the Cradley Forum in Jan. 2010, " Next Generation, - Future Heathen?", almost 6 years ago when he was just 11.

. http://cradleyspeedway.proboards.com/thread/496/next-generation-future-heathen

Unfortunately the photos and videos there have now expired, but you can Google for others.

It was probably 2012 when he had after-meeting spins on a number of UK tracks incl'g Monmore Green.

i don't go to monmore so probably haven't seen him ride... But I'll YouTube him see what I find

I've seen him ride live in Christchurch a few times from the age of 12 onwards. He looks a good prospect. He obviously has experienced family backers and has been immersed in Speedway since age 5.

I'm pretty sure his birthday is in November and he only just turned 16. If he has completed "A Levels" as suggested in Cradley's Press Release which would be NCEA Level 3 here and he is a very bright young man as well.

Good luck to Bradley as we need more depth in New Zealand

Would he ride for team NZ? If so Bradley Wilson Dean last season Bradley Andrews next season.... World cup team in a few years?... They like the name Bradley over there don't they :lol:

Delighted with this news. Bradley looked very promising when he was last over here. He had a spin on a 250cc at Monmore and a few other tracks when he was (if I remember correctly) 13. That was summer 2012. I believe he's now just turned 17.

It's worth noting that he has recently returned to riding after a badly broken arm. The injury kept him off the saddle for a long time. He might need time to settle back in to ring as much as he'll need to settle in to his new life here in the UK. as long as people keep their expectations realistic I'm sure he'll prove a very worthwhile addition to the Heathens team.

It'll be good to see Perks return too. A link to your club's past always goes down well with the fans and both these lads should be able to build a career in racing in their own right.

Welcome Bradley. Now just practice saying 'ommer um' in a Black Country accent. 😀

Here's Bradley as an 8 year old in 2007 (so yes he's 16 now) against Bradley Wilson-Dean (whatever happened to him?)

and more recently (last week!) beating Ryan Terry-Daley

Is Ryan terry Daley riding a old upright lol

All his past thrills and spills are on his Facebook page Bradley Andrews Racing.

RTD loves his Weslake

Good to see Bradley is still riding and making progress.I was somewhat surprised to see him not listed in the NZ league teams and assumed he had given up the sport.Intersting signing

Is that Bradley Andrews the New Zealander from Auckland?

Visions of Porky trying to be funny by doing a HaKa when this guy wins a race - glad it's going to be happening in Wolverhampton and not at Perry Barr :)

• Like 2

Good to see Bradley is still riding and making progress.I was somewhat surprised to see him not listed in the NZ league teams and assumed he had given up the sport.Intersting signing

As am I, you would think that the Auckland team would have included him as he is going to need to get in all the riding he can before heading to Cradley. But this is typical of speedway in New Zealand, and the Auckland speedway riders club. Good luck to young Bradley.