British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Cradley 2016

Anybody know if Freemantle is looking to ride again? Fairly sure he's still on a 3 - don't think he ever got a new average.

No mate, you wont see him make a return 100%.

Would love to see Jack Kingston, however being a weekday track I doubt it would suit him, and then that would mean we would need a good 3 pointer at reserve, and I don't see many out there, one other option is Ishy but like a previous poster, I don't have anything against him personally, but he doesn't set my pulses racing, much rather see a youngster looking to move forward in the Sport, rather than a rider who rides when it suits him, and lets be honest does not have much ambition..

Edited by greyhoundp

Correct 1984 once again!

Leaves a 3.00 to find! 40.00 on the dot!

Really need to see Purchase and Kingston step it up for a decent side! Chessel also, it's a team that needs to see a lot of improvement if we're going to push towards the top!

Really intresting side!

• Like 2

Great to have Jack Kingston in the Team, he reminds me a lot of Jason Garrity maybe a tad more controlled, but Jack has the potential to go a long way, this year will be a big year for him the 3rd Heat Leader spot is a vital role to fill.

Good job he is fourth heat leader then. :-)

Only three Heat leaders of which he will soon be one. :wink: . ​

Must be doing something right, nearly every NL side has a ex Cradley rider

If it was every EL or PL side then I'd agree.

• Like 1

If they were doing it right then they wouldn't need to go to another NL club!!

If they all stayed their averages wouldn't fit. They've all improved being in a Cradley side

If they all stayed their averages wouldn't fit. They've all improved being in a Cradley side

Not as much as the Eagles side!

I'm not going to use the words trick track but if you do ride for Eastbourne the home track does have its advantages & your average should rise.

• Like 1

Alex do me a favour and go back south, turn your 'phone off and then to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!