British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Cradley 2016

Alex do me a favour and go back south, turn your 'phone off and then to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just stating a fact.... Like Petecc said because of the trick track. Edited by Al3x200

Correct 1984 once again!

Leaves a 3.00 to find! 40.00 on the dot!

Really need to see Purchase and Kingston step it up for a decent side! Chessel also, it's a team that needs to see a lot of improvement if we're going to push towards the top!

Really intresting side!

Very solid looking 1-5. A lot will depend on how Chessell & Kingston ride together at 3&4. Could be brilliant, could be a disaster. If Basford can chip in with a few points and Andrews is as good as the hype I think its a very dangerous looking side.

This Cradley side has the feel of the Birmingham 2015 side to me - Two big hitters in Morris and Clegg (for Perry & Ellis) and looking for a Wajtknecht (Andrews?) with the rest looking to score their required points needed to get over the line and pick up the wins. I don't see any great improver's in the other four riders but they dont necessarily need to be

Birmingham won the league with their highest point score in a meeting being 54 and won 8 meetings with scores in the 40's!

It will be interesting to see if this Cradley team can emulate them!

I think this Cradley side looks better than last years Brum side (although I did massively underestimate them). However Morris & Clegg are like for like with Ellis & Perry but the middle order looks much more solid. Chessell, Purchase & Kingston are a much better engine room than Chapman, Kirby & Banks. Yes Brum had the Waj effect but I still think Andrews & Basford will be a solid reserve pairing so for a team that started out looking top heavy has actually ended up looking very strong throughout.

A lot will depend how they do on their travels but I can see this team notching 50+ most weeks at home.

Very solid looking 1-5. A lot will depend on how Chessell & Kingston ride together at 3&4. Could be brilliant, could be a disaster. If Basford can chip in with a few points and Andrews is as good as the hype I think its a very dangerous looking side.

I didn't realise there was any hype about Bradley Andrews, he is simply a young man who wants to give Speedway in the NL a try, he missed a large chunk of last season through injury, he has relatives who rode for Cradley, and those contacts have been continued when the family visited the UK a couple of years ago. Bradley is just an ordinary kid who wants to give it a go, there is NO hype, he isn't a BWD, he is a rider who looks decent from the gate, but still has more than a few rough edges to iron out, absolutely NO hype only what other people are making up..

Basford will score zero every meeting vs brum .. Our reserves were our weak link last year picking up 1-4 points a meeting we were normally around 6-7 points down at reserve each meeting.. Basford isn't good enough I'm afraid but good luck to him .

I'm just stating a fact.... Like Petecc said because of the trick track.

i didn't cal it a trick track but one thats got its home advantage. I think Monmore will be the same next year.

Basford confirmed. Still think the rest of the team is solid enough providing they can bond to be there at the business end of the season.

Tbf that's a league winning team in my eyes. With 2 proper number ones. And Chessell and Kingston both on averages a lot lower then they are capable of. Basford will score ok too.

• Like 2

Team wih A LOT of potential but it only takes Kingston and chessel to both have one of their off nights and you're down to a 2 man team in my eyes.

Say Morris and clegg get 28 points between them

Purchase picks up 3

Andrews 3

Basford 1

Chessel 4

Kingston 4

That's only 43 very much like last years birmingham team without a superstar reserve be good to see how they all get on round monmore too

If Chessell can stay on his bike he could be a heatleader in the NL.

Kingston has potential but he's had a very good season of he ends nearer a seven point average than a five.

• Like 1

The two with the biggest potential to increase their average are two of the most inconsistent riders in the league! If they both have a good season, and I especially think Chessell will,then they're top 3 imo.

• Like 1

The big question is can we win all our home meetings, pick up enough points on the road & get a big enough lead over Eastbourne in the play off final? Then win the team ko cup? ommer um

The big question is can we win all our home meetings, pick up enough points on the road & get a big enough lead over Eastbourne in the play off final? Then win the team ko cup? ommer um

Nobody will beat Eastbourne over 2 legs in any comp

Of all the tracks though monmore green is closest in shape and size to Eastbourne