British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Cradley 2016

= 40.00

Seems like Cradley are going down this route and hoping a second string and a reserve can find another level!

Wouldnt worry about cradley being left with no1, cvs wont let him leave until something is sorted

Also think that means he is hoping to get elite league

Haha Alex we will see about Chessell

Welcome back Ash, and by all accounts he wont be the only ex Heathen returning :wink: . ​

• Like 1

As Alan says 19.8.1.1 has been removed. Its British passport holders only and all start on a 3.00.

so if you are born overseas but live here for 5 years you can apply for a british passport & then ride in the national league?

"Although he aims to earn a place at a higher level later in the season, Morris is fully committed to trying to help the Heathens regain the National League title"

The above statement would worry me a little as a Cradley supporter. If Ashley picks up an EL reserve berth then no issue but if a PL team comes knocking it will mean he is unable to continue with Cradley and will a 9+ point hole to fill!

That was said about Adam Ellis on more than one occasion last year. To the lad's eternal credit, he turned down invitations from six PL clubs to honour his contract with Birmingham. I can't see Ashley being any different. He'll be riding against the same opposition (more or less) in both the EL and NL, so to go Premier makes no sense. I don't think Cradley have any worries on that score.

so if you are born overseas but live here for 5 years you can apply for a british passport & then ride in the national league?

If you are born overseas & have a British passport by gaining Citizenship then you are no more or no less British than someone born in GB so have the same rights i.e. ride in the NL.

If you are born overseas & have a British passport by gaining Citizenship then you are no more or no less British than someone born in GB so have the same rights i.e. ride in the NL.

I wonder how many Polish teenagers have been living here with their parents and gone to school here for the last 5 years? ... just wondering...because you know what the promoters will say to them don't you? And you know where their career path will take them if they show any signs of promise and potential...Thank Gawd that Matt Ford isn't at the helm of any NL teams because you can just see him pulling a stunt like this.

Still if a grounding in a foreign country and then onward development leading to international representation for your home nation is good enough for Robert Lambert, then why not in reverse too?

1. Clegg 9.72
2. Mikey Neale 4.85
3. Chessel 5.88
4. Moggo? 4.94
5. Morris 9.06
6. Andrews 3.00
7. Harris / Govier ? 3.00

Edited by jubileeclip

I wonder how many Polish teenagers have been living here with their parents and gone to school here for the last 5 years? ... just wondering...because you know what the promoters will say to them don't you? And you know where their career path will take them if they show any signs of promise and potential...Thank Gawd that Matt Ford isn't at the helm of any NL teams because you can just see him pulling a stunt like this.

There's at least one: Erik Borczuk.

There's at least one: Erik Borczuk.

oh jesus ! i've only just started being able to say zach whatsisname :lol:

Chessell signs on 5.88

was your earlier post educated guess or are you an insider Edited by Alex2000

Haha I knew this was happening anyway.

Ok then, who is next?

• Like 1