British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Cradley 2016

Haha well wont be a lot will it, hardly any points left

Guess not... How would you like our good old Niall Strudwick?

No thanks, haha

He is going cheap.... and slowly :rofl:

I wonder how many Polish teenagers have been living here with their parents and gone to school here for the last 5 years? ... just wondering...because you know what the promoters will say to them don't you? And you know where their career path will take them if they show any signs of promise and potential...Thank Gawd that Matt Ford isn't at the helm of any NL teams because you can just see him pulling a stunt like this.

Still if a grounding in a foreign country and then onward development leading to international representation for your home nation is good enough for Robert Lambert, then why not in reverse too?

Living in the Uk for 5 years does not qualify someone as a British citizen on its own you have qualify in other ways like marry a British Citizen, then live in the UK for 5 years. Any EU citizen can live in the UK for more than 5 years but still not get UK citizenship.

Chessell could be an absolute bargain on that average, although the same thing has been said the past couple of seasons and it's not materialized yet.

As Patchett put in his press release, capable of beating anyone on his day but often overdoes it and falls when in points scoring positions.

So who is the fifth rider returning to the Sport? :unsure:

• Like 1

Chessell could be an absolute bargain on that average, although the same thing has been said the past couple of seasons and it's not materialized yet.

As Patchett put in his press release, capable of beating anyone on his day but often overdoes it and falls when in points scoring positions.

So who is the fifth rider returning to the Sport? :unsure:

Returning to the Sport ? That's a real Teaser, some are saying its a rider who has been out for 5+ years, on the other hand it could be one who has suffered injury, it could literally be anyone, to many to guess at.

Ash Morris tweeted last week that they have removed the rule about having to leave the NL if a rider gains a PL berth, which removes that potential issue

I have read elsewhere that both Mike Neale and Moggo have decided to take a year out

Ash Morris tweeted last week that they have removed the rule about having to leave the NL if a rider gains a PL berth, which removes that potential issue

I have read elsewhere that both Mike Neale and Moggo have decided to take a year out

Big shame if that is true. Both Moggo & Neale really grew as riders this season and I thought they would be in high demand for the coming season.

Fingers crossed its just the one year and best of luck to both of them.

• Like 1

Big shame if that is true. Both Moggo & Neale really grew as riders this season and I thought they would be in high demand for the coming season.

Fingers crossed its just the one year and best of luck to both of them.

Yep would agree with you there. I think Moggo is buying a house so needs a steadier income, not sure if there is a specific reason behind Mikey's decision but he struggled with equipment damage last year and had a few nasty knocks. Fingers crossed they are both back sooner rather than later

Neale ended his season early due to problems with equipment but he did a cracking job in the second half of the season and was looking a no-brainer to sign him again. It's a real shame if he sits out 2016. It will certainly have a knock-on effect on his progress. With Extance likely out most if not all of next season and now Neale sitting it out too it rather blows out the water the team I was hoping for!! :sad: