Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Somerset Pl Play Off 2nd Leg . Sunday 11th Oct 2015 At 3pm

well done to the man city of speedway. lots of if,s and butt,s over the 2 legs. but that's speedway. its been good following it on the updates site.

P.S. aroundtheboards, you cant call the scottish fans j/cks, its raciest. just so you know for future ref.

Lanham would most likely have scored more than 5 from 5 at reserve in either leg....

You make your bed and you have to lay in it...

Well done Glasgow.

• Like 7

What a fantastic way to end the PL season, please Glasgow & Edinburgh promotions don't increase the gate money.

• Like 3

Lanham would most likely have scored more than 5 from 5 at reserve in either leg....

You make your bed and you have to lay in it...

Well done Glasgow.

Jensen would have in the 2nd leg too, no doubt.

Shame the Witches couldn't fit Lanham in at the beginning of the season - they might have made the play-offs!

• Like 1

Damn it. No final home meeting for me after missing the last two. Congratulations to Glasgow. Hope you can make a good account of yourselves in the final. Sounds good, doesn't it?

• Like 1

Don't want to many fans of the the old firm there (mainly the rangers) scare the kids away.

I would be careful knowing what team you support about scaring the kid's Trainspotting spring to mind.

• Like 1

Jensen would have in the 2nd leg too, no doubt.

Shame the Witches couldn't fit Lanham in at the beginning of the season - they might have made the play-offs!

youre not wrong there and in hindsight put him in the Hawkins position and who knows.....

Not the end of the world though - its only a game after all. Much more important things in life.

Well done to Glasgow - look forward to meeting you in the final.

I was hoping to make it through today but couldn't - looks like I missed a cracker! Spud riding superbly at the moment and it looks like James Sarjeant proved to be your match-winner today.

Here's hoping for two close exciting meetings in front of massive crowds to bring down the curtain on the 2015 season. May the best team win!

• Like 3

Congratulations to Glasgow better team anyway, sadly referees decisions went against us in both matches (not a coincidence imo). When are meeting officials going to stamp down on Searjant jumping the gate.

• Like 1

Hopefully the final won't be as close as this afternoon was, my nerves won't be able to handle it. Edinburgh should win it as we're just not good if i am being honest. Palovaara was just a passenger today and we cant expect Sarjeant to bail us out like he did today. Even though the score was close the racing wasn't really up to much, if you gated you had a pretty good chance of staying ahead. Regarding Ht 2, the balls up the ref made really helped us although Andersen was miles behind the Glasgow pair when Ayres fell.

Edited by DJEuan

well done to the man city of speedway. lots of if,s and butt,s over the 2 legs. but that's speedway. its been good following it on the updates site.

P.S. aroundtheboards, you cant call the scottish fans j/cks, its raciest. just so you know for future ref.

I would rather be called a 'Jock' than a 'Smelly sock' .... :D

• Like 1

What a fantastic way to end the PL season, please Glasgow & Edinburgh promotions don't increase the gate money.

Edinburgh £15 advance, £20 on the day. No doubt Glasgow will follow.

Bloomin' heck that was nerve wracking.

Don't know what was worse today, or the Best Pairs Finals at Ashfield.