British Speedway Forum

Cant see why the negativity with giedde. Hes always been a pure racer, never afraid to mix it and has come back from many bad injuries in the past.

Hell be pushing a 9 point average

• Like 1

Cant see why the negativity with giedde. Hes always been a pure racer, never afraid to mix it and has come back from many bad injuries in the past.

Me neither.

A great signing for the 'Devils' as far as I am concerned.

But, then again, I have always liked Charlie Gjedde.

I wish him nothing but well and I will be watching from afar to follow his progress. It will take time and we must be patient - but he will come good barring injuries.

• Like 1

Barely rode for 3 seasons, and when he did the figures are not too impressive.

Add to that he is now 35 years old.

Do people really think that he can be as good as what Masters was last season for Edinburgh.

• Like 1

Barely rode for 3 seasons, and when he did the figures are not too impressive.

Add to that he is now 35 years old.

Do people really think that he can be as good as what Masters was last season for Edinburgh.

i dont, he will be lucky or doing well to ave 7.5 imo
  • Like 3

SCB, you have got a deal,can you confirm if his rolling average will still be a factor in his final average, if he rides all season ? Think we need a minimum amount of matches as well, because if he only rode for a few weeks, you would be quids in LOL. Just don't disappear off the forum if you lose, like the Ipswich fan did last year, when he lost the bet regarding who owned Lewis Blackbird.

I take it you mean me? I never "disappeared" anywhere! And I didn't lose the bet for crying out loud, you're STILL wrong!!!

I take it you mean me? I never "disappeared" anywhere! And I didn't lose the bet for crying out loud, you're STILL wrong!!!

"OH NO HE ISN'T"!!!! ;)

"He's behind you"!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::blink:

CardinalSin hasn't been as active on here as he once was, but that is down to the fact he's been battling bowel cancer for the last 12 months.

I think his time and priorities lay elsewhere at the moment rolleyes.gif get well soon mate.

• Like 1

CardinalSin hasn't been as active on here as he once was, but that is down to the fact he's been battling bowel cancer for the last 12 months.

I think his time and priorities lay elsewhere at the moment rolleyes.gif get well soon mate.

My Post was made in jest. (as in Pantomime).

I did not know of his problems. If I offended him I wholeheartedly apologise.

I do hope CardinalSin recovers and is back on here soon.

Sorry TWK my post wasn't aimed at you, rather a few posts above that insinuated that CardinalSin had disappeared off the forum due to a "lost bet", which is not the case.

ancient marina, apologies for going off topic.

Interesting looking side Plymouth and I keep repeating myself, but it's another side that has ifs or buts and a few question marks so really difficult to predict.

Should hopefully all add up to an unpredictable and interesting season ahead.

• Like 2

if the charlie who rode for the wasps in their last season turns up he'll win over any doubters before the first meeting is over, lovely man with it. we'll be coming down a few times again to watch this team.

• Like 2

if the charlie who rode for the wasps in their last season turns up he'll win over any doubters before the first meeting is over, lovely man with it. we'll be coming down a few times again to watch this team.

Was at the Wasps' last ever meeting up at Glasgow and that Gjedde was far from jaded. Looking forward to seeing him at Brough in the coming season.