British Speedway Forum

Shocker, must unreliable rider possible.

Be an interesting meeting on Friday a weakened Devils vs Panthers side who could do with a bit of average fiddling lol

Boxall!
  • Like 1

Boxall!

are the x and the ll in the right order in this post!!
  • Like 4

Got no licences currently if rumours are to be believed so doesn't sound like he is that bothered this season?

Got no licences currently if rumours are to be believed so doesn't sound like he is that bothered this season?

Not rumour, published on the SCB's injured riders list which includes those with licence issues.

What do you THINK the reason could be?

Falling out with promotion, family issues, retiring, falling out with mechanic was more serious, issues in Denmark, issues in Plymouth

Brady Kurtz? Maybe his brother could persuade him :P

1. Brady Kurtz

2. Todd Kurtz

3. Jack Holder

4. Zdenek Simota

5. Kyle Newman

6. Stefan Nielsen

7. Ellis Perks

Would be a nice team, also wonder if Ty Proctor would consider a return when he becomes available in not too long, middle of May wasn't it?

Also, I didn't know Newman was injured??? :cry: Is he ok? How long is he out?

1. Brady Kurtz

2. Todd Kurtz

3. Jack Holder

4. Zdenek Simota

5. Kyle Newman

6. Stefan Nielsen

7. Ellis Perks

Would be a nice team, also wonder if Ty Proctor would consider a return when he becomes available in not too long, middle of May wasn't it?

http://kylenewmanracing.co.uk/kyle-released-from-hospital/

1. Brady Kurtz

2. Todd Kurtz

3. Jack Holder

4. Zdenek Simota

5. Kyle Newman

6. Stefan Nielsen

7. Ellis Perks

Brady is the obvious choice. His average just fits and Poole have no double up issues.

I believe his problem is availability (in the short term at least). Perhaps we can guest or r/r for a few weeks and then give Brady a shout - I genuinely don't see any other options that would fit and do the job.

Edited by Mikeyt

Brady is the obvious choice. His average just fits and Poole have no double up issues.

I believe his problem is availability (in the short term at least). Perhaps we can guest or r/r for a few weeks and then give Brady a shout - I genuinely don't see any other options that would fit and do the job.

Agree with the above. It certainly wouldn't weaken the Devils and probably strengthen them, in fact.

On a completely different note, I trust that married life is treating you well ...

That's what I'm hearing. Brady Kurtz will be your no1 once he's sorted other commitments. So don't expect him signing straight away

If Brady signs he will be a great addition to the team, definitely strengthens the Devils.He was great for us at Somerset, I was disappointed when he decided to go full time Elite, I thought he needed another season including doubling up this year. I can see him averaging 9+ easy.

I suppose that would mean a loan fee for Brady to be paid to the Somerset promotion then?? ;)

Would be interesting to see if Brady could get used to the SBA each week as his only problem was small tight tracks,think Charlie would of got better after a few more weeks,was out for a long time after all.shame this has happened.