British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hackneyrocket

Raiders 2016

Bowen is Lens loyal servant if he is riding he will be a King & Ben will be a Raider, it's not rocket science.

Luke & Ben are both Rye House assets,so Kent will have to get permission from the Rye promotion if they are to sign either of them. Depending on what average Luke would come in on it would be a no brainer for the Raiders not to use them at 1 & 5 to spearhead the team.

Luke & Ben are both Rye House assets,so Kent will have to get permission from the Rye promotion if they are to sign either of them. Depending on what average Luke would come in on it would be a no brainer for the Raiders not to use them at 1 & 5 to spearhead the team.

Would prefer to have Kyle Hughes plus one of Ben or Luke, we couldn't accomodate all 3 and believe Kyle did more than enough last year to warrant a place for 2016. Edited by iand
  • Like 1

Alfie Bowtell signs for Mildenhall

I think ben will double up with rockets and raiders.Hes a top lad and would be happy to help out the younger riders

Bowtell is a loss if he has signed for Mildenhall, Was close with Andrew Silver i believe ,,will make rapid strides next season is already a good gater,, needs only to be smoother on the bends and that will come..Raiders seem a bit behind the other clubs in naming their riders perhaps they are waiting for all 7 to sign before making announcements.....??

Edited by waco

Alfie Bowtell signs for Mildenhall

Nothing on Fens website!!

Nothing on Fens website!!

Their website is notoriously rubbish....

If the news regarding Alfie is true, then this says that the promotion at Rye are a bunch of idiots. Alfie ,Danyon and George are three of the best prospects to come out of last seasons Raiders team.

To let one of them go is unbelievable.

One fan looking elsewhere form speedway next season.

Peterborough here we come!

If the news regarding Alfie is true, then this says that the promotion at Rye are a bunch of idiots. Alfie ,Danyon and George are three of the best prospects to come out of last seasons Raiders team.

To let one of them go is unbelievable.

One fan looking elsewhere form speedway next season.

Peterborough here we come!

I'm with you on that one

Second prospect we've let through the net this winter. Maybe he didn't want anything to do with the club, our loss definitely, hope Alfie can carry on his development at Mildenhall.

• Like 3

Rye House website states that they have 5 of their 7 riders in place and signed up. But will not release names until all 7 are signed.

Raiders will be racing home matches at 6.00pm on a Sunday Night.

Personally I would prefer a set weekly night for my speedway at Rye and Saturday night suits me, but I hope we don't have some weeks of both sat and sun then some weeks with no speedway. Makes things difficult with the wife etc..

But hey ho we still have speedway and 2 teams to follow, next year.

• Like 1

Their website is notoriously rubbish....

Would you like to clarify how the Mildenhall website is notoriously rubbish please?

Like many things to do with NL speedway it is run by volunteers who put in a great deal of time helping outside of their full time jobs families and other commitments!

Perhaps you may like to think before posting in future?

Edited by PhilK
  • Like 4

Rye House website states that they have 5 of their 7 riders in place and signed up. But will not release names until all 7 are signed.

Raiders will be racing home matches at 6.00pm on a Sunday Night.

Personally I would prefer a set weekly night for my speedway at Rye and Saturday night suits me, but I hope we don't have some weeks of both sat and sun then some weeks with no speedway. Makes things difficult with the wife etc..

But hey ho we still have speedway and 2 teams to follow, next year.

Press Release says that there will be no Saturday night meetings when the Raiders are at home on a Sunday, makes sense for fans financially but why not just run the Raiders meetings on the Saturday night in that case?