British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hackneyrocket

Raiders 2016

He had an attitude problem with the track staff at the trials for the team last season at Kent ,,i know i was one of them,,,,,,,so maybe?....

Has an attitude problem full stop. Plus is not what most (Ben Hopwood apart) would consider "race fit" however it could now mean that Conor Locke is not the rider with most falls per meeting from now on........

I remember when they used to bet on which bend Cockle would fall off at Rye,,, Maybe someone could open a book on our current shale sitters ??

I remember when they used to bet on which bend Cockle would fall off at Rye,,, Maybe someone could open a book on our current shale sitters ??

Ooh sitters........must read things more carefully! :D

• Like 2

What were you thinking ?

Make up of the Raiders team was wrong from the start of the season.

Whilst I understand the long term plan is to develop riders for the Rockets the team this year doesn't really do that. Ben is already a Rocket, Rob could/should have been a Rocket & Luke isn't PL level. The other lads, with the exception of George, are not NL level yet. George is still very raw as he only got into side towards the end of last year & could have done with starting at reserve if possible instead of the second string role.

However in fairness to the promoters losing Danyon made a huge difference to how this team worked out this year.

Edited by JmeRay

So who is making way at Rye house? Saul replaces Banks but currently they are using Locke, Leek & Bowdrey? Im assuming Kenny will lose his place again?

Does it matter they are all in the shale sitters club ?

Oh I had my post removed lol

Dont tell me i missed a removed post i bet it was good

Rye House home meetings update according to the latest Press Release::== the next scheduled action at Rye House will therefore be the Premier League clash between the BMR Rockets and Somerset on Sunday, July 31st.

Thanks for that Rye House we booked a hotel after the meeting for the following meeting at Kent the next day--but i guess away fans are not a priority!!!

Not happy!!

Thanks for that Rye House we booked a hotel after the meeting for the following meeting at Kent the next day--but i guess away fans are not a priority!!!

Not happy!!

Now confirmed as the 2nd match in a double-header on Sunday 31st July at approx. 6pm after the Somerset match at 4.