British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hackneyrocket

Raiders 2016

Probably not Islander....And the points limit will need to be raised to at least 38 ,,probably 4o to accommodate any of last years top riders....

Edited by waco

Would you after the way they stitched him up.

Chopper

Couldn't possibly comment until I know exactly what happened

Couldn't possibly comment until I know exactly what happened

Without boring you with too many details ,

Asked to commit, guaranteed ride

Passed up other offers

Dumped , found out on internet

Chopper

Passed up other offers

Chopper

What with the balls up with Robert Lambert and NBJ, it's not been the most auspicious start for the fledgling Rye promotion. Hope Rob gets a team spot sooner rather than later.

• Like 7

Really tough on Rob Branford,,i feel he may have been ? a victim of unforseen circumstances regarding the attempted signing of other riders that went **** up.. for what ever reasons... Sincerly hope the points limit goes to at least 40 in the National League to allow Rob to get fixed up next season....

Edited by waco
  • Like 1

Passed up other offers

Chopper

So was it a Raiders spot or Rockets spot that Rob was supposed to have been promised?

Passed up other offers

This doesn't surprise me!

Sorry for Rob but it's actually probably a blessing. Things tend to turn out for the best.

Wishing him well for the future

Edited by Hob Nob
  • Like 2

Passed up other offers

Chopper

Taking that as gospel its a disgrace

Many complained about Len Silver but all the riders were looked after, they were paid on time, and Len (sometimes to the detriment of the team) was loyal to the riders he employed. Since last season when the new bloke took over we have seen Mellgren and subsequently NBJ treated badly, all sorts of problems with individuals within the NL side. As a long time supporter i felt last season there was suddenly a stink about the place and that seems to have continued. I don't like what i see and hear and for me it's the whole speedway product not just assembling a decent team. Sorry to see Rob shafted as i think he was a pretty decent servant in his year at Rye.

Unfortunately we dont know the managements reasons for their actions and probably never will...I could hazzard a guess,,but will not on here,,, suffice to say there are always two sides to an argument and we are only hearing one...?

Unfortunately we dont know the managements reasons for their actions and probably never will...I could hazzard a guess,,but will not on here,,, suffice to say there are always two sides to an argument and we are only hearing one...?

Ample opportunity for the "other" side of the story to be aired but as with Mellgren, NBJ, Silver Jnr and now Branford silence. See a pattern emerging?

Save it Bens already got his spot.

Junior