British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2016

I'm looking forward to his after Chequered Flag/Off the ball antics !!! It'll be nice to have a spirited Aussie in the ranks and as Coomie says , he's just won the Aussie State Title, good Rebel boy you see !!! Bring it on Rohan !!!

Did anyone catch our little Zach Waj on the radio ? Unfortunately I missed it

Edited by Aroundtheboards

as bitter as lemon concentrate!! lol

Perhaps he didnt want to ride for you so was rubbish on purpose. Cant blame him. wink

Is that why Ipswich dumped him.

Is that why Ipswich dumped him.

moved on by mutual agreement.

AROUND THE BOARDS. If he gives a repeat of his previous "off the ball antics",he should be banned for the same amount of time,as he put's the other rider out for,which,if my memory serves correct,was half a season.

• Like 1

I personally think that Garry May and the Hancocks have a sufficiently proven track record to deserve our trust and belief. Though as a true Somerset Rebels supporter and not a fair weather, only when we're winning fan I will gladly get 100% behind any rider who wants to wear our colours.

• Like 1

AROUND THE BOARDS. If he gives a repeat of his previous "off the ball antics",he should be banned for the same amount of time,as he put's the other rider out for,which,if my memory serves correct,was half a season.

WESTLAKEJAWA. I was being ironic !!! Dangling a Sprat to catch a Mackerel if you like ! It appears the bate was taken in your case !!! LOL. I agree, there is no place in our sport or indeed any other for this kind of conduct.

AROUND THE BOARDS. It appears that your knowledge of sea fishing is a lot less than your knowledge of speedway.There is a dire lack of Mackerel on this coastline in comparison to South Devon this is possibly why you only managed to catch one.Change your "bait"?? Regards WJ.

• Like 2

where has the WEST come from in weslake ?

He's from Somerset jenga ;)

where has the WEST come from in weslake ?

Yes ! I did wonder about that myself !!! It's a bit like who put the "T" in Britain = TYPHOO then who put a something in SCUNTHORPE !!!

AROUND THE BOARDS. It appears that your knowledge of sea fishing is a lot less than your knowledge of speedway.There is a dire lack of Mackerel on this coastline in comparison to South Devon this is possibly why you only managed to catch one.Change your "bait"?? Regards WJ.

Well I am not sure about that ! I have been a Speedway Supporter since I was 14 in 1965 when I used to go too Swindon with my Dad ! I was also a Shell fisherman off the South Devon Coast for about 10 years from 1975 ! Given that, on average,for the last 50 years I have been to a speedway meeting somewhere like twice a month and given I was at sea every other day for ten years !!! You work it out !!!

Tungate going well in Aus , added the Crumpy Classic to the S/A champs well done .

Edited by Cliffeboy
  • Like 1

good to see you like your own posts .lol.

• Like 2

good to see you like your own posts .lol.

It's really OK, he's now got an excuse Jenga. Cliffeboy has just officially joined the 'Old Farts Club', along with a good number of the rest of us, and obviously dementia has paid an early visit

:rofl::drink:

Edited by womble53
  • Like 2

It's really OK, he's now got an excuse Jenga. Cliffeboy has just officially joined the 'Old Farts Club', along with a good number of the rest of us, and obviously dementia has paid an early visit

:rofl::drink:

too right Dave, never go on here when you are drinking, ha ha , I accept the shame sir
  • Like 1