British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Poland 2016 Season Extraleague News

ONE SGP rider last season had 14 complete bikes

To my knowledge most have a set (3-4, guessing, I admit) in the UK and then there's a "GP set/garage" on the continent somewhere. That would be another 4-6 + spares and they are used for SE, PL and GP.

14 sounds a lot of bikes... How did he do?

EDIT: And to explain myself a little, in s sport where "number one bike" is THE ONE most want to ride, 14 number one's just cant work. :lol:

Edited by f-s-p

To my knowledge most have a set (3-4, guessing, I admit) in the UK and then there's a "GP set/garage" on the continent somewhere. That would be another 4-6 + spares and they are used for SE, PL and GP.

14 sounds a lot of bikes... How did he do?

EDIT: And to explain myself a little, in s sport where "number one bike" is THE ONE most want to ride, 14 number one's just cant work. :lol:

Kasprzak bought a couple of engines last season, didnt help him at all.

Read something about lil'Pawlicki that he got in trouble with the law? Anybody has info on that?

Kasprzak bought a couple of engines last season, didnt help him at all.

Read something about lil'Pawlicki that he got in trouble with the law? Anybody has info on that?

http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/564998/piotr-pawlicki-ma-problemy-z-soba-i-prawem

Appears that he does.

Regards. Alan.

Doesn't say much does it!!?

Its probably only something that lads of his age get up to!!!!!! :D

So many smashing news from polska today, any confirmed ones??

Jonsson, Laguta - Rybnik ;)

Kildemand - Leszno but in contact with Stal (which one?) ?? :blink:

Piotr Pawlicki - Falubaz ? :blink:

Hancock - almost falubaz ?

Mikkelsen - Tarnow, good move for him if it is true, but can be clearly seen that Tarnow is in big financial crisris and they don't have any expectations, or am I wrong? I hope so.

And don't know what else. shiet.

Edited by Zenit

Zenit, Greg H will likely ride for Torun from what I have read.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Doesn't say much does it!!?

Its probably only something that lads of his age get up to!!!!!! :D

Allowing for the fact that Google Translate isn't the most reliable source it looks like he set off a flare after a play-off meeting which is a serious offence over there to do so in a public stadium without authority. It can carry up to five years imprisonment.

Before we get the comments about that being wrong and over the top the Poles have their own laws and it's their own business. Anyway it may well be a mistranslation. I do hope so.

Allowing for the fact that Google Translate isn't the most reliable source it looks like he set off a flare after a play-off meeting which is a serious offence

over there to do so in a public stadium without authority. I t can carry up to five years imprisonment.

Before we get the comments about that being wrong and over the top the Poles have their own laws and it's their own business. Anyway it may well be a mistranslation. I do hope so.

According to a new article on Sfy (if translation is somewhat correct), the legal matters is also that he is accused of beating and causing injury on someone.

The second procedure is already the District Court in Leszno. It concerns the beating and causing injury. - We proceedings having light flares during the final match Ekstraligi.

Earlier, we conducted the action on the beat.Here in June handed over the case to court in Leszno, along with an indictment - said the regional prosecutor Michael Smętkowski.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsportowefakty.wp.pl%2Fzuzel%2F565680%2Fdwa-postepowania-przeciwko-piotrowi-pawlickiemu&edit-text=

Edited by Ghostwalker

Am I right in thinking that new Coventry signing Woryna is still in the Rybnik Extraleague squad?!

Edited by Skidder1

Well if you look at the schedule and look at say sunday the 12th of June then they have games at 15.00,18:00 and 21:00.Same for the sunday 26th June........etc

Not sure why marky is repeating what I have already posted(wrong in the case of the Euro Final dates :P ) ??????

Well I wasn't wrong :P

Polands first game is on sunday 12th June at 18:00.Then 16th + 21st of June and then if they get through......haven't looked if there are any big games involving other speedway countries on the sundays though