British Speedway Forum
Brummie Kev

Birmingham Brummies 2016

Bacon is going to brum!

Yeah agree man,although better check wit Alex2000 as she is da font of all knowledge on everything on here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

I'm saying Brum

Definitly bacon, not sure he's got much progress left in him though think he will keep a 4 point average in main body of the team

No improvement after 1 year of NL racing behave yourself. He goes well at Perry Barr also .. Scoring paid 11 paid 11 and paid 10 on he's 3 trips last season it's the main reason I've wanted us to sign him

• Like 1

Bacon will be a superb signing, id have him at eastbourne all day. He will up his average by a point to around 5.5 id imagine.

• Like 2

Tom bacon on Birmingham twitter

I'm not saying he didn't progress last year in saying I don't think he will make the same progress this year in the main body it'll be harder especially if he goes at 4 and they put a 3 pointers at 2 so they can have a stronger number 3

Last year he carried on improving even after moving up and his scores at Perry Barr have been very impressive. I'm expecting continual improvement and an average around 6.00 from him.

I knew it was coming but still wish he was at Kent. Probably the most sought after rider given his potential and low average. Made rapid progress last season and won plenty of Ht 1's round Mildenhall.

I think he will sit in the team nicely and push on to an average near 6. Even if he hits a bad spell then him and JPB will switch between the main body and reserve meaning you always have a potent reserve threat.

Brum are lining up a lot stronger in depth this year and look dangerous.