British Speedway Forum

I think it is an omen.....it has a certain ring about it,Narodowy Holder :rofl:

Its nice that Harris is well liked by British fans due partially to the way he supports Friday UK racing instead of practice for a GP

However, 15 others, plus 2 reserves, seem to turn up for practice, and they also must know track conditions change from practice to race day.....yet they still turn up, all through the 12 (or 11 as this year) GP's.

I not a massive Tai fan, but admire his commitment to being world champ, that's what you need to be at the top in any professional sport - commitment in every aspect to be the best.

CH says he wants to be world champ, wonderful, but then lacks commitment by not giving everything needed, and that includes mental attitude as well as physical commitment.

Its nice that Harris is well liked by British fans due partially to the way he supports Friday UK racing instead of practice for a GP

However, 15 others, plus 2 reserves, seem to turn up for practice, and they also must know track conditions change from practice to race day.....yet they still turn up, all through the 12 (or 11 as this year) GP's.

I not a massive Tai fan, but admire his commitment to being world champ, that's what you need to be at the top in any professional sport - commitment in every aspect to be the best.

CH says he wants to be world champ, wonderful, but then lacks commitment by not giving everything needed, and that includes mental attitude as well as physical commitment.

I AGREE with you that Harris really shouldnt take guest bookings etc that stop him attending GP practice,but how is he supposed to be in 2 places at once!!! Its not his fault that the british semi final was on the same day as practice or am i missing something!!!

He was taking part in the British semi finals, so that he can try and become British champion..FFS!! The track will be totally different today anyway, it always is!

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 2

48k sold ATM, been told.

48k sold ATM, been told.

If some of these are letting off fireworks and flares, if allowed, that will be quite a spectacle.

Just out of interest,what is the capacity for speedway? See it never seems to have reached capacity for football.If wikepedia is correct it had a crowd of 57,500 for Poland v Ireland

If some of these are letting off fireworks and flares, if allowed, that will be quite a spectacle.

Football match that was held on May 2 of this year had to be halted untill the air cleared because of that,whole stadium covered in smoke.

Stop stream works pretty well after some patience with the adds

Telewizjada canal + works great but its in polish.

Hi Pawel,

Hope you are well and really looking forward to this. Regards. Alan.