British Speedway Forum

Are you sure Tom Brennan will be old enough? Don't get me wrong, the future Eastbourne production line is outstanding but think young Tom will be riding in 2017. I hope I'm wrong as this kid is special.

They were working on a rule to allow him to ride on the year of his 15th birthday

1. Shanes 7.85

2. Widman 4.71

3. Mogridge 4.94

4. Kinsley 5.41

5. Mountain 6.82

6. Bacon 4.61

7. JPB 3.00

Stealing whistle gangs work with a slight tweak as Widman will probably be on the Island and there is a team for Kent fans to get excited about!

1. Shanes 7.85

2. Mogridge 4.94

3. M. Baseby 5.33

4. Kinsley 5.41

5. Mountain 6.82

6. Bacon 4.61

7. JPB (probably Jack Thomas) 3.00

Total 37.96

• Like 1

Working on a 40 limit.

1. Nick Simmons 8.51

2. Chris Widman 4.71

3. Brendan Johnson 6.21

4. Luke Chessell 5.96

5. Rob Smith 6.48

6. Tom Hill 3.38

7. Gary Cottham 4.70

8. Someone from the speedway school

Working on a 38 limit and less nostalgic.

1. Nick Simmons 8.51

2. Chris Widman 4.71

3. Luke Chessell 5.96

4. Arron Mogridge 4.94

5. James Shanes 7.85

6. Tyler Govier / Luke Harris 3.00

7. Robert Parker 3.00

8. Someone from the speedway school

I'd like to see Tim Webster (8.74) too but the numbers game just pushed him out of my made up sides. Either him or Nick to spearhead the team would be great imo.

Edited by Islander15

Tim Webster 8.74

Piddletown Express 7.85

Danny Ayres 7.05

Ryan Blacklock 6.79

JPB 3.00

Tyler Govier 3.00

Sam Wood 3.48

A team with both potential and crowd pleasers and I want to call the team Long Eaton.

Whats this about Islannder ? Simmons, Webby Hill and Smith all packed up way back lovey

What makes ya think they will return? just intrested?

Stealing whistle gangs work with a slight tweak as Widman will probably be on the Island and there is a team for Kent fans to get excited about!

1. Shanes 7.85

2. Mogridge 4.94

3. M. Baseby 5.33

4. Kinsley 5.41

5. Mountain 6.82

6. Bacon 4.61

7. JPB (probably Jack Thomas) 3.00

Total 37.96

A'int ya signed Thomas alredy?

As for the rest hardly like to nick Mildenhall & KLyynns up and coming talent lol

Whats this about Islannder ? Simmons, Webby Hill and Smith all packed up way back lovey

Webster said last winter that he was taking just this year out, having made his comeback at Devon. As for the other 3, they've all said they wouldn't mind making a comeback at Smallbrook and I know that Tom Hill has practiced at Rye House this year.

What about Danny Warwick IOW?

I don't think Danny will ever race again don't blame him he can walk away from the crash where as a few others this year unfortunately haven't been able to :(

Webster said last winter that he was taking just this year out, having made his comeback at Devon. As for the other 3, they've all said they wouldn't mind making a comeback at Smallbrook and I know that Tom Hill has practiced at Rye House this year.

One year on one year off for Webster then!

A'int ya signed Thomas alredy?

As for the rest hardly like to nick Mildenhall & KLyynns up and coming talent lol

More wishful thinking than realism. Len will just sign a selection of established journeymen and 3 point non movers. Kent's top riders will be moving on or prioritising higher divisions this season I suspect so potentially less visits for me.

• Like 1