British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
whistlegang

Kent 2016

Kim Spiller said he liked Kent and Coventry. But I expect we will want him for another season. And after all Len silver was the one moaning about him coming over so if he was to go and use him in his team he would look a bit of a twit.

yes but to be fair to uncle len he was only complaining that spiller was allowed to come in and ride for anybody other than kent.

Kim Spiller said he liked Kent and Coventry. But I expect we will want him for another season. And after all Len silver was the one moaning about him coming over so if he was to go and use him in his team he would look a bit of a twit.

Just to clarify I disagree with lens stance on Spiller.

But I don't think if he managed to sign him he would look a twit, what Len did not like was his 3pt average but he now has a genuine one.

Can't see anyone wrestling him away from Eastbourne in any case.

Just to clarify I disagree with lens stance on Spiller.

But I don't think if he managed to sign him he would look a twit, what Len did not like was his 3pt average but he now has a genuine one.

Can't see anyone wrestling him away from Eastbourne in any case.

Well no he would look quite clever signing one of the best riders in the league that will improve next year. He didn't like the 3 points but if it had been 5 he would have been in the same position anyway.

Slight problem with Spiller going to Kent, Its a Monday and he has School so cant see him going anywhere until he has either finished school or a weekend track?

Possbile Buxton as he no quite mastered that one yet.

Slight problem with Spiller going to Kent, Its a Monday and he has School so cant see him going anywhere until he has either finished school or a weekend track?

Possibly Coventry as his mum says Kent & Coventry are the two tracks he likes

If we have spiller it will probably go back to Saturday night so he can get here and back for school. If we had Ethan it definitely would be Saturday. We could use Ethan and like other clubs another 3 points reserve for away week matches Edited by Alex2000

If we have spiller it will probably go back to Saturday night so he can get here and back for school. If we had Ethan it definitely would be Saturday. We could use Ethan and like other clubs another 3 points reserve for away week matches

after what the dugards put in s/star it would be quite a u-turn for racing to go back to a saturday only bigger crowds would have made getting home in the early hours worth it and i don't think there was much if any difference in attendances was there ? and i'm not sure you would pick a race day to fit in with one rider no matter how good he is. having said that i do hope you are right.

after what the dugards put in s/star it would be quite a u-turn for racing to go back to a saturday only bigger crowds would have made getting home in the early hours worth it and i don't think there was much if any difference in attendances was there ? and i'm not sure you would pick a race day to fit in with one rider no matter how good he is. having said that i do hope you are right.

I think the last meeting could have had 1400 but you could get more old regulars back on Saturday. Brad said Saturday's were his favourite so if we had him it would make 2 maybe 3 with Ethan. But Brad in the PL would make him not available all the time so Sunday is better for him. Although attendances are similar the revenue made from food and mainly BEER is higher in a Saturday as I don't see as many drinking on a Sunday as Saturday. Personally I hope for a mix of sat and sun or just Saturday Edited by Alex2000

The Dugard junior made it clear at the start of the year they don't take revenue from catering goes to the stadium owners

The Dugard junior made it clear at the start of the year they don't take revenue from catering goes to the stadium owners

Still going back into the club though isn't it. Stadium owners are involved with the club so it's not going away from the stadium. Its probably being used to keep the stadium respectable and usable

Anyway back to Kent 2016 talk about that on the other thread

Edited by Alex2000

Yes, and the stadium owners are............Dugard seniors !!!

Working to a 38 limit

1.Shanes 7.85

2.Dugard 4.59

3.Mason 6.96

4.Baseby 5.33

5.Ayres 7.05

6.Couzins 3.00

7.Basford 3.00

Working to a 38 limit

1.Shanes 7.85

2.Dugard 4.59

3.Mason 6.96

4.Baseby 5.33

5.Ayres 7.05

6.Couzins 3.00

7.Basford 3.00

I can't have another season with nothing at reserve, and as much as i love Mason, it's a step backwards.

I can't have another season with nothing at reserve, and as much as i love Mason, it's a step backwards.

Thought we had signed Jack Thomas on 3 so one of your two would have to go and with Mason going over the hill I should think we should be looking for younger middle order riders.